CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

13 hours ago, Falaise said:

I'm trying to get back on track 😁
The port of Beirut?

Angels on our shoulders ... 

Have run out of green heart stickers today for you M.Falaise, not sure how but never mind, here’s some other green things that I found to make up for it ... 🌲 🍏 🥬 🟢 🥗 

OOVHEEV.jpg

Oh, and look what I found ... 💚

6 hours ago, Lucky_Strike said:

Angels on our shoulders ... 

Have run out of green heart stickers today for you M.Falaise, not sure how but never mind, here’s some other green things that I found to make up for it ... 🌲 🍏 🥬 🟢 🥗 

OOVHEEV.jpg

Oh, and look what I found ... 💚

I have a cunning plan...😀

On 3/22/2021 at 7:34 PM, Falaise said:

ok Andreas i send by mail this evening ;)

Thanks again, Stephane.

I received your mail, but did not try the Me109 flavour object yet. Have been occupied with some RL issues in the last days and had little time and patience for CM.

I‘ll post a screen shot, when I manage to get the object working in a scenario.

41 minutes ago, Falaise said:

It is @Aquila-SmartWargames that we must thank he made a lot of things available to us.
I just added impacts and traces of smoke !
my only regret is that he did not succeed in integrating the waco glider to create perfect dropzones for Normandie and Hollande

5Xke824.jpg

I like it, this would make a good effect of a the battlefield  the nose a little broken and one wheel for exemple !

On 3/28/2021 at 12:36 AM, Warts 'n' all said:

@Falaise It is bad enough saying "Holland", although that is a mistake that BFC themselves make, you made it even worse by calling it "holland". That would be like me calling you "That place that billy the bastard came from", instead of William the Bastard.

But what are you talking about? and who is this William the bastard?
here we only know one and call him the Conqueror !🤗

210329065043994881.jpg

Playing in the few good men's King of the hill tournament I ran across this heroic tube guy. This is from a red on red battle and it is in the final minute. My opponent tries to run his last running Stug into the objective. I knew he was going to try it so my Shrek team is moving from one building to the next with a pause in the street to meet the threat.

First he takes out the Stug.
20210401071129-5a364782.gif

Then he takes out his pistol and goes after the lone surviving crew.
20210401070943-03398ed5.jpg

20210401071327-fa92dae0.gif

He even chases after the guy to get a few more shots in before heading into the building.
20210401070949-c36cf9f2.jpg

20210401071659-666e9535.gif

48 minutes ago, IanL said:

Playing in the few good men's King of the hill tournament I ran across this heroic tube guy. This is from a red on red battle and it is in the final minute. My opponent tries to run his last running Stug into the objective. I knew he was going to try it so my Shrek team is moving from one building to the next with a pause in the street to meet the threat.

First he takes out the Stug.
20210401071129-5a364782.gif

Then he takes out his pistol and goes after the lone surviving crew.
20210401070943-03398ed5.jpg

20210401071327-fa92dae0.gif

He even chases after the guy to get a few more shots in before heading into the building.
20210401070949-c36cf9f2.jpg

20210401071659-666e9535.gif

Very nice to see some movies and not only pictures !

Did you a gif format or something else ?

Edited by JM Stuff