CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

On 3/19/2021 at 1:37 PM, Falaise said:

I haven't replaced anything! I added using the @umlaut guide

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0g35it41bg7sskz/Adding+Extra+Flavor+Objects.doc/file

We can possibly tag them per month, then just go to the scenario editor and retag all the scenarios according to the month it happens
I am part of the players who like to replay scenarios several times and I sometimes change the mod to have a different atmosphere, so i change manually when i wanrt a new atmosphere!

So, you have this Me109 as workable flavour object?

On 3/18/2021 at 6:28 PM, Falaise said:

Yes only you gave so many possibilities that i didn't
  still over, even if the month of August is well advanced.
the idea is to use your mods as much as possible
like for example (don't look for @Vacilllator there is no smoke and no plot ;)) i use all flax mods

the same place  in june

210318062927768104.jpg

july

210318062928633680.jpg

august

210318062932454722.jpg

@IanLthe shadow play is nice on the 1st image, assault with 2 Sturmgewehr, it will bleed !!!:huh:

Whaaoww ! beautiful screenshot Stephane and with a me in the garden this make more real, i hope with the time this will not rusted well and when yes this will added a touch of reallity ...

Yes with this guide book is more understanding to do something different and beautiful to read and to added like the CM booklet rules !

2 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

For historical accuracy we should determine the ratio of numbers of downed 109s to numbers of outside privies in 1944 in close location to @Falaise's beautiful home territory. 

Well since the Luftwaffe put up such a poor show I’d say the privies probably had the edge, not sure how may brown bombers there were though ... perhaps M.Falaise could enlighten us with his local knowledge.

On 3/19/2021 at 8:58 PM, slippy said:

Does anyone have the Commonwealth helmets foliage  mod referred to a few posts back please? I cant seem to find one anywhere.

cheers

Alas for the flavor objects to appear in a scenario you must have it installed on your game and bearing the same name and number otherwise another flavor object will appear instead see none.

On 3/22/2021 at 7:42 AM, Warts 'n' all said:

With loads of little French kids peeing all over it.

The little pissing boys are a Belgian specialty and not a French one !!!:huh::P

1 minute ago, Falaise said:

Alas for the flavor objects to appear in a scenario you must have it installed on your game and bearing the same name and number otherwise another flavor object will appear instead see none.

The little pissing boys are a Belgian specialty and not a French one !!!:huh::P

Exactly and proud to be 😁 myself I am one, and also pissing !

11 hours ago, Lucky_Strike said:

Well since the Luftwaffe put up such a poor show I’d say the privies probably had the edge, not sure how may brown bombers there were though ... perhaps M.Falaise could enlighten us with his local knowledge.

The role of the Luftwaffe  in Normandy comes down to the night.
However in August 44 a certain number of hunter reserved for the defense of the German skies are sent to Normandy, first for Luttich then to protect the retreat
I remember a German veteran who explained me to me that on August 16 he heard the sound of an airplane engines, instinctively the whole unit threw itself into the ditch then to his great astonishment he saw fighters black cross, the firsts he saw in Normandy and that he had been fighting since June !!!
Many of this plane fell victim to the Flack which shot at everything in the air !!

10 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Yes in fact we are all animals, eating sleeping, pissing

We are, but we strive to perfect the proportions of eating, sleeping, pissing and other worldly matters.  Oh, we forgot drinking...

Edited by Vacilllator
Typing is not affected by drinking, oh no...

10 minutes ago, Vacilllator said:

We are, but we strive to perfect the proportions of eating, sleeping, pissing and other worldly matters.  Oh, we forgot drinking...

..other worldly matters...for this the Humans race is very very strong,  principally to make pain to the others, but also sadly  for animals...

20 minutes ago, Vacilllator said:

Animals are part of the family for us JM, and we don't eat them either.  But that doesn't tell a 'worldly' story I suppose.

Perhaps we digress my friend?

I say in general rules... we are now both happy to know this... and can come back to the thread screenshot, cos this annoying some of others members, I feel it

Yes, one can only go so far with toilet humour. Perhaps M.Falaise can furnish us with a new screen shot to get us back on track.

In an aside, it was my music teacher, who was a tank gunner with the 8th Army in North Africa and then got sent to Normandy, who first told us about brown bombers during one of his somewhat distracted music lessons, I can only blame him for my interest in both tanks and toilets ...