CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

1 hour ago, Albert DuBalay said:

Yeh .. kind of strange. Driver is dead now  but the truck appearance is brand new. Though the dash board says you won’t get far with it.

I guess this could be very hard to added some wrecks in the games, but I hope very much that CM3 will contain some différents ways and différents positions...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2019 at 11:22 PM, Albert DuBalay said:

On the road for next summer trip

Screenshot 2019-11-14 at 22.00.24.jpg

Where are we going dad ?

En route to Bayeu. Sounds like there is a nice tapestry that tells how the French Norman invaded England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 a thousand years ago and set up a new monarchy there.

We may learn something. I find Normandy a little too crowded these days with Americans, English, Canadian, Polish and even French at the corner of every hedgerows. Time to leave. Onwards lads !

• 2 weeks later...

Funny thing was, I mostly left it to its own devices.....I'd be watching my carefully planned maneuvers fail dismally elsewhere on the map, in the background I'd hear that distinctive 'Boom!' as the Panther whacked another one!  ;)

BTW, despite the peppering of 37mm & 75mm rounds on the glacis, it was completely unscathed.....Tough tank when you can't get to its flanks. B)