[WIP-PREVIEW] Tanks a Lot's Normandy buildings

Juju

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb! These with Aris terrain and vehicle mods means the game will look unbelievable.

In those that have an open window where you can see into the room...maybe some subtle blood stains on the wall or a pool of blood on the floor with maybe an arm and hand just coming into shot say as if someone is lying on the floor...grisly but would add that touch of nastiness that CMBN is missing. Or even a body propped up in the corner, but make it in shadow so it's not glaringly obvious. Probably very hrad to do to give them a 3D quality though.

Blood on the floor would be coll alone though. Also a wall where it looks like an execution has taken place would be good, bullet holes and what looks like blood which looks like someone has tried to scrub\wash off. Maybe the left overs of a resistance suspect being put to the wall by panicking German gestapo.

Sort of make the odd building tell a tragic tale all on it's own.

Yeah I'm abit sick i think.

I would have loved to see some blood on the soldiers once hit..I also wish the soldiers didn't disappear once killed in a truck etc but just slumped over.

My opinion, but it's probably adequate to have corpses lying next to the vehicle.

Mord's war-ravaged German and American faces mod and some of his voices should give you all the gore you need. Damage decals of all kinds have been long requested and CMBN has indicated it may get them into the next interation of the engine.

I think someone did a mod where the casualty base marker looked like a pool of blood. That work for ya?

I would have loved to see some blood on the soldiers once hit..I also wish the soldiers didn't disappear once killed in a truck etc but just slumped over.

My opinion, but it's probably adequate to have corpses lying next to the vehicle.

I've been begging, praying and hoping for at least that since before CMBN came out...it's probably my biggest irk. Steve even stated he's not thrilled about the dudes disappearing either so hopefully one day they'll address it.

I would have loved to see some blood on the soldiers once hit

I have toyed around with the idea of doing a mod that bloodies up the unis a bit for after action screen shots...I did some preliminary work a while back but wasn't happy with what I came up with.

Someone also did a mod where if a shot soldier loses his helmet a gruesome head shot is exposed. But, I don't recall him releasing it.

It was Nik mond...but yeah, he didn't release it.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=100102&highlight=Mods+that+almost

Mord.

P.S. Buildings are looking nice, Tanks!

Any chance of a broken house? smashed to bits - not rubble but half destroyed?

Not that I'm aware/capable of doing. Even if there was a way to make walls and roofs invisible, there would be window reflections floating in the air, along with window and door frames. They all seem to be hard coded into the game, so I can't even put windows or doors where I want them, or adjust their size at all.