Final Blitzkrieg release update

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look on the '2015 Christmas bones' topic BFC has lots o'stuff on their plate for this year. The last thing the wanted to do was to fight a World Wrestling Federation cage match against their own product store website! I'm of no help to them, unfortunately, because I'm not particularly clever. They have got clever people on the job, though, who are not above bringing a folding chair into the ring to bash over the opponent's head to ensure a victory.

For some reason, I get the feeling it will be mid March or early April before we get it in our hands.

[Steve's apparently uncontrollable urge to make a fool of me following any of my predictions ensures that we'll see the release very shortly.  You're welcome.]

They have got clever people on the job, though, who are not above bringing a folding chair into the ring to bash over the opponent's head to ensure a victory.

I see BFC's Victory Conditions have also changed. Nice.

For some reason, I get the feeling it will be mid March or early April before we get it in our hands.

[Steve's apparently uncontrollable urge to make a fool of me following any of my predictions ensures that we'll see the release very shortly.  You're welcome.]

I'll do my part too. I have been holding off buying Total War Attila for quite some time now, assuming that if I did buy it, FB would certainly be released the next day and prevent me from getting into Attila anyway. But today I will buy Atilla, so if FB gets released tomorrow or this weekend, you can thank me later... :-)

I'll do my part too. I have been holding off buying Total War Attila for quite some time now, assuming that if I did buy it, FB would certainly be released the next day and prevent me from getting into Attila anyway. But today I will buy Atilla, so if FB gets released tomorrow or this weekend, you can thank me later... :-)

I did my part already. I purchased Battle Academy 1 after the weekend.

:P

Michael