Win a FREE copy of CMBS!!!

c3k

Gah!  We were supposed to post a time??  I kind of started skim reading after the bit about putting your date in bold text.  Pffft 1055 hrs if it comes down to it.

And I deserve it more than the other guy coz I guessed right.  Isn't that the point of the dang competition you simpletons?!?

:P

-F

Why do I deserve this most?

Because I'm the future of this series. I'm the one who will buy Combat mission when everyone else lies dead on the beaches. I'm the one who doesn't need an awesome profile picture to show how awesome he is.

Because I am awesome.

No matter how far off my guess is, I am still right. Because I changed my guess at the last moment to help someone else achieve victory. Because I know that he will write a better AAR, and because I'm ready to suffer for the greater good.

But thats not everything.

I could have written a long text about how awesome I am,but I am to awesome to write a text about my awesomeness. Because I never could describe my own greatness. You could argue that I'm not awesome if I'm not awesome enough to write a three page text about how awesome I am, but that would mean that you don't understand how awesome I really am.

Because I am awesome.

And that's why I deserve the game most.

I hereby announce this The Awesomest Post Yet In This Thread. TAPYITT, heretofore to become CM jargon...

Gah! We were supposed to post a time?? I kind of started skim reading after the bit about putting your date in bold text. Pffft 1055 hrs if it comes down to it.

And I deserve it more than the other guy coz I guessed right. Isn't that the point of the dang competition you simpletons?!?

:P

-F

Well, the time was a discriminant. Single posting was a requirement...

I wonder what the rules committee wilk make of this?

Edited by c3k

29122014 12:00 EST

Nice you're doing this C3K. The main reason I deserve Black Sea more than AlphaZulu90 lies in my all-round awesomeness. Also; my game pc is called Gilgamesh. 

I don't mean to confuse you with each and everyone of the overwhelming facets of my qualities so I'm gonna leave it at this but do like to refer to the hymns in your local bar and the altars in various bedrooms of beautiful galls.

12012015 11:00

I'l join the Bundeswehr in less than a year so it's entirely possible that the outcome of the inevitable war with Russia lies in my hands, every minute I prolong your advance in our battle could save more than just Pixeltruppen.. and the dude above me is not even trying!