Win a FREE copy of CMBS!!!

c3k

The level of smack-talk is distressingly low. I fear I must ascribe it to either a lack of martial spirit, or that anyone wanting a free copy is too busy working to post. Of course, if they're too busy to post, will they be too busy for the AAR???

:)

I dont want a free copy but i will maybe do a public AAR with you if you cant find anybody else. I thought about doing an AAR for sometime because it looks fun when others do it, but because i rarely play H2H and because my games vs. the AI are usually not that exciting that i want to spend time writing about them i havent done one yet.

An AAR would be fun actually.  I need just a week or so to get used to the new stuff.  

Don't overcommit yourself. You owe me one for questioning my awesomeness!

I already made plans. It will be called AAAR (Awesomest After Action Report) and whoever wins it will be allowed to use "Awesomest [something]" in his signature.

Oh, the humiliation!

Edited by Jargotn

The level of smack-talk is distressingly low. I fear I must ascribe it to either a lack of martial spirit, or that anyone wanting a free copy is too busy working to post. Of course, if they're too busy to post, will they be too busy for the AAR???

:)

Why, to low? You and your thread just aren't important enough for us. Get on our level and you will get smacked.

AHHAHAHHAhaHAh you alllllllllllll suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, dude, I'm totally going to be the winner and you are all are going to suck on my big greesy mud pile of dirt. Ohhh jesus, you all have no idea what games are all about, the developers always delay the thing sooooooooo far off that all your answers sucked so much butt. Man, I'm going to win !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH, man i'm freaken excited, everyone was giving me soooo much crap, and now it's going to be the other way around. And I don't even need a "correct" format, being right IS the correct format, man. I'm gonna be exactly right. I'll bet you all 5 bucks. Jesus yes. YES. YEeeeeessssssssssssssssssss. 

Yes. 

yesyes

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yes. 

But seriously my guess was on febuary 8th, and you are all.............. going to suck it. Yes babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Yes the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y;eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AHHAHAHHAhaHAh you alllllllllllll suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, dude, I'm totally going to be the winner and you are all are going to suck on my big greesy mud pile of dirt. Ohhh jesus, you all have no idea what games are all about, the developers always delay the thing sooooooooo far off that all your answers sucked so much butt. Man, I'm going to win !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH, man i'm freaken excited, everyone was giving me soooo much crap, and now it's going to be the other way around. And I don't even need a "correct" format, being right IS the correct format, man. I'm gonna be exactly right. I'll bet you all 5 bucks. Jesus yes. YES. YEeeeeessssssssssssssssssss. 

Yes. 

yesyes

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yes. 

But seriously my guess was on febuary 8th, and you are all.............. going to suck it. Yes babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Yes the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y;eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Who asked for people to turn up the hype?  Please report to the tank gunnery range for a muzzle blast overpressure "test".  B)

The AAR will not be delayed. Waiting is weakness. It will not be tolerated.

The first turn will be expected within 2 hours of a contact with the winner. Who will then become the loser! :)

ahhh bullshet, that's like, you got to have no life to be constantly checking the forums. 

you sneaaaaaaky bastard, hahaha, man, see, if I were you, I'd have as much fun just messing with people and making them beg and do what you want, but at the end. I wouldn't buy them a game at all, and then that would make it 2x more fun.

Edited by stealthsilent1

AHHAHAHHAhaHAh you alllllllllllll suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, dude, I'm totally going to be the winner and

Just let me cut you off right here.

You'll win? Pha. with this post?

09022015 bold

I don't see any reason why you should win.

You thought you were being smart, didn't ya? Posting bold after your guess, trying to prove that you don't play by the rules.

Looks like you won't win after all. If you try to be awesome don't try it here.

The AAR will not be delayed. Waiting is weakness. It will not be tolerated.

The first turn will be expected within 2 hours of a contact with the winner. Who will then become the loser! :)

Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!Ride now!... Ride now!... Ride! Ride to ruin and the world's ending!Death!Death!Death!Death!DEATH!Death!Forth...... and so on. :P