Got the email -- woot!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the rest of you get the email in a wierd format? For me it was all text jammed together, no formatting. I can kinda understand how someone didn't see the "please don't email" in the middle of all that.

Also, WTF difference was it supposed to make anyhow? Everyone who preordered got the email, and would be downloading, so how does "don't tell anyone" actually help?

I'm starting at 3 hours to completion, <100kbs.

But who really cares, a few hours here or there...

GaJ

Did the rest of you get the email in a wierd format? For me it was all text jammed together, no formatting. I can kinda understand how someone didn't see the "please don't email" in the middle of all that.

Also, WTF difference was it supposed to make anyhow? Everyone who preordered got the email, and would be downloading, so how does "don't tell anyone" actually help?

I'm starting at 3 hours to completion, <100kbs.

But who really cares, a few hours here or there...

GaJ

My only issue is if I will still be sober enough to play? Already decided to blow off work for the rest of the day and open the wine. Too good a moment not enjoy.

Don't feel bad if you haven't pre-ordered.... I did, but for whatever reason I can't download it from the site. Have an order confirmation on the site, with key, but have a "You have already downloaded the file(s) the maximum number of times, or the download period has expired" message there. For whatever reason, I have the annoucement email like everyone else.... but not download link email from last week (and I keep EVERYTHING).

What a !@#$ed day.....

Don't feel bad if you haven't pre-ordered.... I did, but for whatever reason I can't download it from the site. Have an order confirmation on the site, with key, but have a "You have already downloaded the file(s) the maximum number of times, or the download period has expired" message there. For whatever reason, I have the annoucement email like everyone else.... but not download link email from last week (and I keep EVERYTHING).

What a !@#$ed day.....

That sucks man...patience, and hope you enjoy your steelbox, eh? :)

One thing I'd like to know is... how could anyone be "screwed over" due to people posting the e-mail on the forum?

I mean, up until now you can only preorder the game, there are no regular options! That means anyone who is able to download the game actually preordered, hence he isn't "stealing" bandwidth. :confused:

One thing I'd like to know is... how could anyone be "screwed over" due to people posting the e-mail on the forum?

I mean, up until now you can only preorder the game, there are no regular options! That means anyone who is able to download the game actually preordered, hence he isn't "stealing" bandwidth. :confused:

well we can't gripe about the game not being released yet so we needed something....

There is always someone who has to talk sense and spoil it for the crazed mob ;)