Battlefront Cam

Just an idea but perhaps the Battlefront team would consider installing a webcam at their 'head office'.

We could then have the thrill of seeing the dedicated team working away,

feel anticpation as we see the 'steelboxes' arrive at the office,

watch in awe as you carefully package and label each of our purchases,

droool as we watch the team gather around the big green 'go' button that will launch BFBN onto the world..... and....

curse the BF team the moment anyone stops working for longer than a minute.....and...

blink and stare at our screens as you finish up for the day, turn out the lights and go home....leaving us to wait another day.

As I said it's just an idea but I'd like it implemented by tomorrow morning. Thanks in advance!

The only problem is... we don't have a head office. :)

Really ? you all work from home ?

What technologies do you use to work together remotely ? (IT guy taking an interest)

i.e we use Subversion for source control over VPN + Skype for video meetings. GoToMeeting great for showing customers software remotely.

That's *my* office, man. Moon's office is up on top of that hill across the way. We go up there for the occasional BBQ, then fly off using hang gliders fashioned from $100 bills. Charles and Steve live in a floating sky fortress very similar to China's pre-revolutionary Forbidden City, except it's floating. In the sky.

But seriously, yeah, there's no head office.

Charles and Steve live in a floating sky fortress very similar to China's pre-revolutionary Forbidden City, except it's floating. In the sky.

Sounds like they work for S.H.I.E.L.D. No wonder it's taken so long for CMBN. They're so busy saving the world, there's no time left to do game design.

I wonder if Tony Stark might be of some help here?

That's *my* office, man. Moon's office is up on top of that hill across the way. We go up there for the occasional BBQ, cocaine, and hookers, then fly off using hang gliders fashioned from $100 bills, which we then burn while laughing maniacally. Charles and Steve live in a floating sky fortress very similar to China's pre-revolutionary Forbidden City, except it's floating. In the sky.

But seriously, yeah, there's no head office.

I added a couple parts you forgot.

I thnk Steve lives in Maine.

I believe this is true.

The pine tree state. Snuggled up close to Canada which explains why's he's such a nice guy, first settled in 1604 and the state motto "Dirigo" which means "I lead" (again, applicable to Steve in so many ways), and only 1.3 million population which means it's only slightly more populated than San Diego. Overall, great people live there, obviously.

(Moon, can I have my $10 now?)

127025355381fjbt.jpg

Steve's home in the upper left, see it?

Hey guys, I found a photo of Phil's work room.

351whg4.jpg

I must say I was surprised to learn that CMBN is coded in Microsoft QBasic! Apparently, there are still traces of DONKEY.BAS in the source code.

This is the best thing I've seen on the internet.

VERY very well done Sergei. :)

Its true, we all work out of our home office or basement office.

Hey guys, I found a photo of Phil's work room.

351whg4.jpg

I must say I was surprised to learn that CMBN is coded in Microsoft QBasic! Apparently, there are still traces of DONKEY.BAS in the source code.