CMBN Manual is up

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will wait until the .pdf version is out.... then it goes to the kindle.

Reading it like this is too much work.

EDIT: skimmed it and it seems like a very nice piece of work. Love the encyclopedia, descriptions and pics at the end. Love the silhouettes. Thats what I call great toilet reading.

All I could have hoped for.

No more questions about a release date until everyone has read the manual cover to cover. There will be a test.

Studying right now, sir!

Oopsie! -> Page 21, line 4 ... found first mistake ... "The picture to the right can serve as a guide." The picture is to the left.

Martin ... Should we send these little things into the BF staff in any way?

P.S. I agree with Destraex1 ... as soon as the PDF version appears it's on my iPad 2, where all my game manuals live.

I will wait until the .pdf version is out.... then it goes to the kindle.

Reading it like this is too much work.

EDIT: skimmed it and it seems like a very nice piece of work. Love the encyclopedia, descriptions and pics at the end. Love the silhouettes. Thats what I call great toilet reading.

All I could have hoped for.

Same here except the .pdf copy will go to my ipad.:)

Studying right now, sir!

Oopsie! -> Page 21, line 4 ... found first mistake ... "The picture to the right can serve as a guide." The picture is to the left.

Martin ... Should we send these little things into the BF staff in any way?

P.S. I agree with Destraex1 ... as soon as the PDF version appears it's on my iPad 2, where all my game manuals live.

For the love of God do not point out any mistakes.They may just decide to delay the Game for another month to fix them.:D

:) the ipad hurts my eyes due to its backlight. Also cannot be read in good natural light. Kindle just gets better the more natural light u have. Amazingly clear.

kindle fits in my pocket.

Will be good for toilet, park, bus, train, TV etc reading. What a modern world we live in.

Don't want to derail this thread, so will limit myself to one respsonse.

I have both and actually prefer the ipad over the kindle for reading. Easier on my eyes than the Kindle. But I do all my reading indoors. Also the kindle ipad app is easier to use than the kindle itself.

You are quite right about the portability of the kindle vs. the ipad. Also much better battery life on the kindle.

Don't want to derail this thread, so will limit myself to one respsonse.

I have both and actually prefer the ipad over the kindle for reading. Easier on my eyes than the Kindle. But I do all my reading indoors. Also the kindle ipad app is easier to use than the kindle itself.

You are quite right about the portability of the kindle vs. the ipad. Also much better battery life on the kindle.

acknowledge your points....

will not reply further so as not to derail thread as you say.