New module - Combat Mission:Afghanistan?!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I even found this: "появится в продаже 23 октября 2009 года" = "will go on sale Oct. 23, 2009".

But I guess they mean the russian version. The english version will be released later or at the same time?

As far as I can say, all text is saved in a plain text file. I don't think that the translation needs to much time. Even a russian-english speaking modder could do this.

Unfortunately weak informing support of not basic projects it is a feature of policy of firm Snowboll. For example for us the adapted patches keep indoors on CMSF (ordinary patches on the Russian version are not put), that firm of publisher, we until now sit on v.1.10. So surprised does not stand here.

Yes, I mean, that this firm have original policy and patches adapts us only on the special cases, as for example issue of the next module, if lucky Afghanistan for us will be published together with patch 1.21 or 1.20.

We don't have Afghanistan already.

That IS a nice looking truck! I wouldn't mind having one of those in the garage. ;) That's some crazy suspension if the wheel-wells really need to be that high up. Most of our hummers back in the day had canvas doors with zip-up plastic windows. Our tactical hummers with hatches only had very thin metal doors. I'm glad to see stuff like this that will no doubt save lives.

I just read on a translated Russian game site, that CM: Afghanistan will be released in Russia October 23rd, and elsewhere in December 2009.

It also mentioned that Moon was pushing for a Vietnam game rather than Afghanistan.

Who knows if any of this is accurate...but it is interesting.

I just read on a translated Russian game site, that CM: Afghanistan will be released in Russia October 23rd, and elsewhere in December 2009.

It also mentioned that Moon was pushing for a Vietnam game rather than Afghanistan.

Who knows if any of this is accurate...but it is interesting.

I'm a little bit confused. I know that the Russian CM:A is released from a Russian publisher, but the English version will be published by BFC, AFAIK. But there are no official news or annoucements on the BFC site about it so far, not even as 'in development'!?