The inevitable 'when's the 1.06 patch coming?' thread

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I didn't mean the bug, that you can't deploy heavy weapon on the roof of houses.

I meant this bug, that if you begin a game (e.g. quick battle) and you move your heavy weapon teams outside of the setup-zone their weapons vanish after deployment and appear where the teams begin the game.

greetings,

Alex

Originally posted by waffelmann:

Sorry, but I didn't mean the bug, that you can't deploy heavy weapon on the roof of houses.

I meant this bug, that if you begin a game (e.g. quick battle) and you move your heavy weapon teams outside of the setup-zone their weapons vanish after deployment and appear where the teams begin the game.

greetings,

Alex

You will be delighted with 1.06

You can bet the beta testers will be working (I mean playing) all weekend. (Its that close).

The beta testers take the NDA thing very seriously, (thus the silence), but when The Creator says:

"We're getting close. It won't be ready for this weekend, unfortunately, but I'd say mid next week looks pretty certain.

-Steve"

....you can probably count on that.

[ January 25, 2008, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

The CMSF experience was significantly improved with the 1.05 patch. In my eyes, i see the 1.05 as the true CMSF 1.0 compilation. This 1.01 patch is extremely important as now the focus can be shifted towards the actual gameplay.

Of course, i wont be satisfied 'till the 1.52 is out (maybe we could have sticky thread for 1.52 plzzz?!1) ;)

Perhaps we shouldn't get expectations too high?

Some people will no doubt be disappointed no matter what is contained.

If we keep things low key and it exceeds people's expectations - great! smile.gif

If we give it some huge "beat up" and people are unimpressed with the final product - not so great. :(

[ January 26, 2008, 04:08 AM: Message edited by: gibsonm ]

Originally posted by Barleyman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Meach:

I think those are going to be dissapointed are the kind of folk who would complain about getting lipstick on there knobs after a blowjob from a supermodel.

Do not know about you, but I'd get off the mood by those sticking ribs and hip-bones. </font>