First impressions of 1.06

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't enough time to download the patch tonight, but all I can say from the read me is : WOW! ( :eek: :cool: :D )²

Every issues that bothered me are fixed, and the CMX1 INTERFACE IS BACK. ;)

But, I would always find something wrong with the patch when I can download it. ;)

Nonetheless, great achievement BFC. In spite of important criticism, you have kept the hard work to improve your game till perfection.

Originally posted by Piecekeeper:

Got an error message something like: "CMSF have faced a problem and must be shut down"....

Hmm well probably better raised in the Tech Support thread but they'll need:

The exact error message (write it down before you click on "OK").

You machine specs (Operating System, RAM, Graphics card, CPU type and speed, etc.).

Before you can expect any realistic help.

You are running the BFC version (i.e. NOT the Paradox one) aren't you?

Well , I was worried that the new ELOS system might slow down my system , good news is there wasn't even a slight performance hit, (or at least from what I can see.FYI I'm using an AMD Semperon +2800 ,Nvidia 7600GT 256meg , 1.5 gig of ram and I can run the game quite nicely at 1280x1024 4xAA 16xAF and all the graphics set to the maximum ).The new Infantry behaviour is very nice , first time I saw it was "OMG 0.0" - the grunts in the squad shifted position to get a better LOF on the badguys.