MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If BF makes a CM3 I will simply pass out cold in a pool of TNT. Seriously, do you realize how damn good that would be?? I mean an updated graphics engine with the same great realistic gameplay(they better not make it gamey!)?? Guys I really can't take this anymore. I play this game morning, noon, and night and I dream about it constantly. I check my email 4-5 times a day for PBEM files and all I can do now in my non-CMBB spare time is read about WW2 or watch documentaries. I ponder what the effects of TNT would be in a plethora of situations.

I had a dream last night where my brother and I were fighting in a war. I think we were rebels and not part of an organized army or something. We had like a dozed artillery shells (HE, AP and Mustard Gas) splayed out on the back lawn and my brohter was messing around with one of them. It was a mustard gas bomb and I was yelling at him telling him "Stop it Scott!! Don't touch it you'll kill us all if it detonates!! You F****IN IDIOT!!! :mad: "

He was arguing with me and tapping a metal spike on the primer and looking at me as though I was crazy and nothing bad would happen. I freaked out and that's when my wife woke up and said when she tried to wake me I screamed at the top of my lungs "SHUT THE F**K UP!! F**K YOU!!!!" at her several times! :mad:

She was pissed because I woke our 19 month old up at lke 3am. :(

I remember every vivid detail of the dream. Kind of weird.

I am very pressed for time for the foreseeable future. I may not be able to keep prior commitments. My eldest son has had a brain tumor return that was thought to be successfully removed four years ago. I will be in and out of town for the few weeks.

Originally posted by Abbott:

I am very pressed for time for the foreseeable future. I may not be able to keep prior commitments. My eldest son has had a brain tumor return that was thought to be successfully removed four years ago. I will be in and out of town for the few weeks.

Abbott,

Your son is in our thoughts and prayers. Best wishes for both of you.

Yes indeed - serious illnesses in children are a parent's nightmare - the best for you and yours.

After that sobering thought back to a little less reality.

Mother Poorpiss's scenario has been received, set up and sent off to some poor sucker.

I can assure you all the design is completely substandard and looks liek something that has been sprayed out from between teeth during a particularly poorly-timed growl - perhaps at dinner time, or while choking on some of her own product at the pub.

But none-the-less it's a happenin' thing. Updates will follow iwhen and if there's anything interesting to write home about!