Interesting Question for the Board: How old are you?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49. And I remember Tactics II too.

About 20 years ago, after playing SSG games on my Commodore 64, I envisioned something like Combat Mission eventually being developed, a feeling based mostly on my unshakable belief in Moore's law. Though I have to admit that using a C64 at the time was far superior to setting up "Atlantic Wall" in your living room only to have the cat jump on it....

Think about where games will be in 10 years.

M_Gonzo

Member # 7383

posted January 01, 2002 09:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old enough to have have 4 boys, one that will be in College in the Fall( I will be in college too)...

43 in March....

Thats Me too^^^ old Nick...

Also I think I posted on a previous thread a year earlier than this one! :cool:

Originally posted by ex PFC Wintergreen:

..."Atlantic Wall"...

You had Atlantic Wall? SPI's Atlantic Wall? I was under the impression they only sold a hundred copies or so of that. I still have mine. I never went beyond the invasion beaches scenarios, mostly because I thought the maps sucked. I liked Operation Cobra much better.

Atlantic Wall was a game with terrific promise but deeply flawed.

Micihael

31. Now could the one who's started this thraed please calculate the average and post it somewhere ?

Don't know what for ... perhaps av. player age could help BTS decide what kind of sound track to include with CM II.

80's New Wave pop ? Early punk ? Even heavy metal ?

Almost 39 and I just cashed my first disability check from the Veterans Affairs. Oh well, the first 38 have been fun and I hope to get another 38 under my belt before I call it quits. For you fellas over 60, take those vitamins :D