Interesting Question for the Board: How old are you?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by athkatla:

Well, I'm 56, presently going through a midlife crisis, where I think every woman from 18 - 40 fancies me, and then I wake up. Getting old sucks!!

Yeah, but it could be worse. Just imagine if it were true how much you'd owe in child support. :eek:

;)

Michael

Originally posted by athkatla:

Well, I'm 56, presently going through a midlife crisis, where I think every woman from 18 - 40 fancies me, and then I wake up. Getting old sucks!!

Being that i turned 25 in July, I have the same problem, except i'm not dreaming and i don't feel old! :D

By the way, would you like to buy a Corvette or something? :D

Originally posted by Firefly:

I'm confused (yes, I know that's not very difficult). Is this a new one or the old one resurrected? If it's the old one I'm still the same, if it isn't, I'm not.

actually the resurrection of a rebirth of an afterbirth LOL

Does this thread never die? :confused:

It was started way bac on Dec 16 2001!

I think the average and medium age has been computed here more the a few times to an accuracy in the 99th percentile 19 out of 20 times.

smile.gif

carry on

-tom w

[ July 30, 2002, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

Somehow I got reliefed when I run into these facts; I can find people here who can actually think (or at least so it seems) and many of them are way older than I am (25).

This certainly gives me a new argument when my wife once again keeps tellin me I'm too old for this kind of stuff, playing CMBO. I can't help it. This game really got me! ;)

Besides I like reading whatever ideas you experienced ones keep throwing at me.