Interesting Question for the Board: How old are you?

WoW!!!! :eek:

Last we say this post was when I started it back in December! Someone dug this one up from the dead! By the way, the average was around 35 i think.

Today was my birthday, so I can update my age now! 23!! but, I will be even older next year when my wife and I have our first baby!

Chad

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe I've posted in this thread yet (I was in a nursing home recuperating from a fall last winter when it began) so here goes:

I am 58. Not the oldest, but a lot older than the youngest. Not everything works so well anymore [lays head on keyboard and sobs], but as long as I can make myself somewhat useful I'll stick around just to see what happens next.

Michael

40 Been playing with Panzers in one form or another for going on 28 years now. I love this game and have found a new home.

My cat may now walk around without fearing death for running across my ASL counters. [g]

[ July 28, 2002, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: Sgt. Schultz ]

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

I don't believe I've posted in this thread yet (I was in a nursing home recuperating from a fall last winter when it began) so here goes:

I am 58. Not the oldest, but a lot older than the youngest. Not everything works so well anymore [lays head on keyboard and sobs], but as long as I can make myself somewhat useful I'll stick around just to see what happens next.

Michael

I'm wracking my brain, but can't come up with anything that fits in this category. If we were PBEMing I could at least shout send me a fecking turn, you unlettered, drag-knuckle wolf-whacker.

After I finish a few of the 5 I'm playing now, let's see how well the sharp-mindedness of 27 stacks up against the world-wisdom of 58.

DjB

Plenty with mix tongue.gif

Ummm....

Twenty and six that is.

Why would anybody want to know such a trivial info anyways :D .

People around here beat the crap out of any FPS company I ever had... ...probably as you are older than 13 (mostly).

-T

[edited as the stupid joke did not work on me either]

[ July 28, 2002, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: Traject0ry ]

I'm old enough to remember when 64k was enough memory for a computer and when hard drives were optional, luxury devices. It also happens to be the time when PONG was like the state of the art game and when hard core computer wargames were played on hexes in a turn-based fashion. Funny how some things don't change. . .

Originally posted by OGSF:

Tha firrst teem thas stankin' topic cam oop, Ah were 41. Tha second teem, Ah were 42. Noo Ah'm 43. Didnae brring at oop agin, Jimmy!

With any luck you'll be dead soon then?