First Game of CMBB - What are you Drinking?

Just curious if, for that inaugural game of CMBB, people will tilt back a "front" specific beverage?

I've got a bottle of vodka that's been sitting in the freezer for 2+ years unopened. Might have to hit it playing a Stalingrad TCP battle...

...given that, it's looking like it will be a rough night in the Havermeyer household-- what with the CMBB, the drunkeness and the AC down to 55 F for that first game on the banks of a freezing Volga...

...make it rough night for the neighborhood, what with the CMBB, the drunkeness, the AC down and me slinging Molotov cocktails at the neighbor's Subaru...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Game of CMBB - What are you Drinking?
Are you buying?

Make it a pint of Old Speckled Hen with a malt whisky chaser and a packet of cheese and onion crisps if you insist - Did I mention the ciggie papers and bogroll?

Sorry, but I couldn't resist.... :D

Zitadelle,

Comrade! I, too, shall be breaking open my prized bottle of Oban on that chilly night. Maybe take a cold shower with my clothes on and then put my feet in a tub of ice water to get the feel of the front, and then go sit on a pile of rocks that I have dug out of my yard in front of my pc and play some CMBB.