RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part V)

Did anyone win as the French (whoo loaded question after about "18-something or other" but you know what I mean)

I count 10 Allied (51+) wins out of all 35 reported games on the latest scoresheet I got. The key to my win was my troops winning the 2 attacks made against the little village on the hill to the French left side. I don't have those turn files anymore (Damn HD crash) but if I remember right the kill ratios after the first assault over there was at least 10-1 in my favor. His second wave (with the SS reinforcements??) was also stopped cold with only slightly more losses this time to my defenders. The median scores listed on the FotM thread in the scenario forum is 41.5-58.5 in the axis favor, so it definatly was a tough road. I was very happy with my performance before seeing the score, and even more so now. Too bad I sucked so bad in the 3 of the other 4 scenarios.

Jim Liang,

I already put you on the list.

Jon L and The Capt,

You guys are on the list.

To all tourney participants,

If you posted your desire to play the "Finals" scenarios on this thread, you are on the list. I'll be going over the thread here and updating my list right now.

I really had no idea I would see this much interest in CMBO at this point. I'm actually quite thrilled about it. smile.gif

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Vader's Jester,

I shall take the liberty of posting your latest to the relevant thread in the scenario forum.

Treeburst155 out.

Ooh. May bad Treeburst. I didn't know we had a seperate thread for that. Noted for future use. smile.gif

Hey, I didn't get any scorecard either TB.

[ September 29, 2002, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

TabPub,

Due to the CMBB release I need to do a "roll call" to find out who is still interested in the finals. You are now on the list. So far it appears that close to 50% are still interested in the finals scenarios. smile.gif

To All RoW II participants,

If you have not posted here for a slot in the finals, you are NOT on the list, inspite of what it says in the "tourney manual". If you wish to play, just post your desire to do so here.

Treeburst155 out.

TB 155 I sent out the file for the last movie in Head4Hills on Sunday night and awaiting the return file, which should be here today. That will complete my 5 games. This tournament has been a real challenge and I have never gotten so much enjoyment out of CM before. Great job running it.

U8led