RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part V)

I sent my bleacher filled setup out, received a setup via E-mail, and sent a certain inquiring individual a negative answer to his wondering whether I'd gotten a setup from him. Would say more, but I want to make certain I don't spill any unauthorized beans. The map I got was tactically

meaty and so took me quite a while to figure out how to deploy my troops.

As for my iMac, I've never seen anything so bizarre on it before (had seen the odd purple tile in corrupt files), but if you don't like my present rig, I'll gladly accept a brand new iMac so I can order and play CMBB.

Regards,

John Kettler

I need the scenario designer for North of Epron to help me out. Ali has graciously agreed to send his Amis from Emilville to help out my beleagured Canadians near Epron, if I allow him to pass through my defensive web. I would send the Brits from the island, but they can't seem to find their assault boats in the fog.

So please Mr. Scenario Designer please round up Ali's remaining troops and set them to reinforce my Canadians. Then resend the file and Holien and I will pick it up from there.

Your efforts are much appreciated.

Yeah, we made a dark pact with Mr.Lopaka!

I'll be driving my army there in no time...Too bad some of Lopaka's men haven't heard about the pact yet. Strange, I thought german had good communications.

Hey, HEY, stop doing that...Why did you shoot my XXX...okay that must be an accident, I'll trust Lopaka and drive on! Clear the way, coming through :cool:

Ali

Originally posted by Lopaka:

Reinforcements, reinforcements - my kingdom, first born, several pints of Hagen Daz, a keg of guinness, and pinup calendar featuring the girls of the great white north for some god damn reinforcements.

pretty please.

Oh my, I haven't looked to see if we're playing the same side in the battle you're referring to, but I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! Any help at all, would be SO appreciated. *sigh*

Jeb

If they do show up it will probably be like Dorothy landing on the wicked witch as there doesn't seem to be any room for them to appear.

My boys haven't had time to look yet, you wouldn't happen to be wearing ruby red slippers are you?

There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home...

Ok so ya wannan update..

I'll give ya a freakin update...oh ya.

First off lets talk about the Lab Rats or as I like to call it Tubin Rats...you connect the dots.

Lopaka..lopiki..if that is your real name is in my wire and starting to turn on the juice. My lads seem to be falling down and not getting up...I am beginning to wonder if there is something in the water.

As a Military Engr, I want to have a serious one way conversation about the obstacles in this one...

North of Ephi..well direction aside...Ali has punch ventilation holes into a couple of my HTs and my troops keep doing the HE tap-dance through minefields..at this rate the Canucks (the second time I have fought against my Grandfather btw..and never with him)will be free to fry up the back bacon and talk about hockey while my Frolicking Fritzy's kill themselves without ever firing a shot..eh?

In short, all of you scenario designers deserve a slow death in a hot place and I hope when you get to hell someone makes you play these devious, bowel liquifying monsters...you know you are in **** when you look back on FoM as "the good ol days"...

After what seemed like the most complex effort in my CM history, I finally got my setup done and sent to Tero. I still owe Fate a setup, though. This will probably occur later today. I believe that new depths of perversity have been achieved by the scenario designer in my fight against Tero. The nerve--giving me only one squadron of Typhoons!

Regards,

John Kettler

Treeburst, I just received a "msg undeliverable" (after 2 days in cyber space) from the J. Jelinek address that you sent me. Can you double check that. Don't want to include his address here as he might not want it posted.

SaPort

jjelinek's email gets a bit screwy from time to time. He had trouble with Lopaka too. If things don't start working in a couple more days I'll act as a go between. The only thing is, I'm going to be real busy next week, so I'll only be online once per day for a short time. Keep trying.

Treeburst155 out.

JAT,

What I learned regarding JJelinek is that you should get a free hotmail or msn account and use it to send/retrieve turns. Once I did that we didn't have any problems. I think Jack Trap went through the same issue and cleared it up the same way.

Good Luck - Lopaka

The setup I owed Fate has now been sent. That done, I'll see whether any real turns have shown up

yet. Have never seen anything quite like the map on which I'm fighting Fate (a statement with multiple levels of meaning). Am hoping it stays visually cool and doesn't develop fangs and devour me.

Regards,

John Kettler