RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part V)

I will be sending out the files, passwords, and schedules to the three prize eligible groups within the hour. The rest of you will get your goodies after the player list is finalized. It will take awhile to send out the files, but all should be delivered by the end of this coming weekend.

Those of you who are not eligible for the prizes are still important to the Finals! Your scores will give us an accurate median. Without them, I would have to use a less perfect form of the Nabla System. You guys can look at the finals as a mini-tourney between you and three others. It appears we will have at least seven groups of four, not including the prize eligible guys. Maybe the winners of these groups can have a CMBB QB playoff or something, just for kicks.

It would be wise for players NOT to share their schedules with those in other groups. This is like a neon sign pointing to who knows which passwords among the people NOT in competition with you. :eek: Password security is dependent on all of you.

EASY-V, I will add you to the player list.

Prepare to Fight On!!!

Treeburst155 out.

[ October 07, 2002, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

No polishing done and I will be in trouble when her in doors gets back in...

:(

Mind you 1st turn done and waiting on the video...

I am on the edge of my seat, oohhhh the excitement playing CM after a two month break...

Who needs CMBB...

tongue.gif

H

(yeah yeah I am sad and it is monday night and naff in the UK at the moment... Apart from the Office which has just started on BB2.... smile.gif )

Originally posted by Holien:

Mind you 1st turn done and waiting on the video...

I am on the edge of my seat, oohhhh the excitement playing CM after a two month break...

Who needs CMBB...

tongue.gif

H

(yeah yeah I am sad and it is monday night and naff in the UK at the moment... Apart from the Office which has just started on BB2.... smile.gif )

Man, am I glad we have Monday Night Football in this country. tongue.gif

Actually, a heads up to my opponents here, I am apparently having some video card problems which hopefully will be resolved in a day or two. It doesn't present any problems receiving, processing or sending turns, but looking at a monitor for more than a few minutes at a time induces splitting headaches and double vision. I hope to be at full speed by week's end, but in the meantime I'll be holding off on the gaming.

Good luck chaps and may the best digital soldiers win...
Digital soldiers? I only got analog ones. I demand restitution. Maybe a few bonus points just to even things up. Besides all my opponents got a better commander than mine. It's just not fair at all.

Hi KR...

Good luck with your mob... CA is a tough nut and could throw you off your roost....

;)

As for my games the second turn is out to Norcal... (I do hope they have power up there and can get some digi's).

And as for the Cpt I am looking at the map tonight, but my first impressions is of a Turkey Shoot Grand Prix!!!

Sqwauk!!!

Off to work...

H

Hi H. Good luck with your new battles as well!

As for Combined Arms (and Spanish Bombs as well as Mick Oz for that matter), I didn't expect anything different. I'm sure our conflicts will all be hard fought right to the end.

Edited to include Mick Oz as well. My memory must be going as I had in mind I was only up against 2 opponents. :rolleyes:

Regards

Jim R.

[ October 09, 2002, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Kanonier Reichmann ]

Hi KR...

Good luck with your mob... CA is a tough nut and could throw you off your roost....

;)

As for my games the second turn is out to Norcal... (I do hope they have power up there and can get some digi's).

And as for the Cpt I am looking at the map tonight, but my first impressions is of a Turkey Shoot Grand Prix!!!

Sqwauk!!!

Off to work...

H

Just in time for Canadian Thanksgiving..heh heh

The Player List

1)Boris- bbalaban@rim.net

2)JonS- jons-em@clear.net.nz

3)White4- christian.p.lerche@saic.com

4)jjelinek- jjelinek@intertek.net

5)Strider- Strider@bak.rr.com

6)Frunze- evanroberts1@charter.net

7)Cpl Carrot- rjb109@slingshot.co.nz

8)Visom- NL_Visom@telia.com

9)mPisi- mPisi@flash.net

10)Big X- ckeagle@earthlink.net

11)Juha A.- juha.ahoniemi@mail.htk.fi

12)von Lucke- blane2@flash.net

13)Mike8g- mike8@lycos.com

14)John Kettler- kettler@relaypoint.net

15)cuzn- fvisintini@nyc.rr.com

16)Wadepm- wadepm@attbi.com

17)Heavy Drop- rtravis1@satx.rr.com

18)Jim Liang- jim_liang@msn.com

19)Tom-TGHCGN@aol.com

20)Mikeydz- mikeydz@houston.rr.com

21)a1steaks- gpaull@pacbell.net

22)Tero- tero.leppanen@pp.inet.fi

23)Sgt. Gold- rspilot@nyc.rr.com

24)Hobo- hobo@mindpulse.com

25)Saport- jatucker@loxinfo.co.th

26)Cpt T- dktravis@stx.rr.com

27)Fate - kirkcm@telus.net

28)TabPub - Tabpub@aol.com

29)EASY-V - vboyev@aol.com

30)Bertram - BORedmeijer@home.nl

Replacements:

Ted R.- tramos1@optonline.com

Michael Reddy

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

As for Combined Arms (and Spanish Bombs for that matter), I didn't expect anything different. I'm sure our conflicts will all be hard fought right to the end.

Regards

Jim R.

Yes, KR--I'm looking forward to it. BTW, have you successfully received your files from TB? I think I'll send you a test email just to make sure we can connect.

Looks like Spanish Bombs is having monitor problems, MickOz is away till Oct 27 and Kannonier may not have his files yet. All dressed up for the finals and no one to tangle with? At least for the moment....

:confused:

[ October 08, 2002, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: CombinedArms ]

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

That email address is correct for me thanks Mike. One thing... how are going to be able to send me the 3 game files? Or will I be Axis for all three. ;)

I must be psychic!

:eek:

Regards

Jim R.</font>

Originally posted by CombinedArms:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

As for Combined Arms (and Spanish Bombs for that matter), I didn't expect anything different. I'm sure our conflicts will all be hard fought right to the end.

Regards

Jim R.

Yes, KR--I'm looking forward to it. BTW, have you successfully received your files from TB? I think I'll send you a test email just to make sure we can connect.

Looks like Spanish Bombs is having monitor problems, MickOz is away till Oct 27 and Kannonier may not have his files yet. All dressed up for the finals and no one to tangle with? At least for the moment....

:confused: </font>

The battle with Lopaka is going great guns and death abounds... (Were on e-mail 21)

As for the Cpt and Ali I shall set up soon. Still trying to see how I may crack your nuts...

;)

H

Edited because I am a pratt. ;) and mistype...

[ October 09, 2002, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: Holien ]