Apocalypso! 4Horsemen!! But no Seanacoochie or Peng To Challenge Them?

**YK2**

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

quickly "So then I looked at Northwest Airlines. They could get me there and back for $175! The only problem is that I would get there about noon, and my return flight would leave about 3:00. That's an awful narrow margin."

Oh, by all means, Northwest.

You deserve it, MrSpkr.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Remember that everything was better years ago.

Now sod off

Originally posted by dalem:

Haha!

MrSpkr's married!

He has to ask permission!

Oh that's still funny.

The fringe benefits are worth the hassle, dalem.

Not that you would know.

On a related note, I see you've refused to answer my earlier question on the subject of your experiences with the opposite sex.

I guess the shame still silences you.

Pillock.

Steve

[ October 31, 2003, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

MrsSpkr: "I said I'll have to think about this one, Steve . . ."

To be continued . . .

Well, let us know if you get authorisation.

We have the FBI's phone number and those of various other law enforcement agencies at hand, for easy contact if your flight goes ahead.

Mace

Random SSO input:

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

quickly "So then I looked at Northwest Airlines. They could get me there and back for $175! The only problem is that I would get there about noon, and my return flight would leave about 3:00. That's an awful narrow margin."

Oh, by all means, Northwest.

You deserve it, MrSpkr.

</font>

MrSpkr: "Well, United wanted $862.00. I thought that was pricey, so I checked Southwest. They don't fly from Dallas to Chicago. Something about that bastiche Jim Wright and his stupid amendment or something. Continental wanted $765.00. That was too high, too. Then I checked American -- they wanted $576.00, which I thought was better, but still not great. Delta was a little better -- $546.50."

When you fly American, if you voluntarily submit to the pre-boarding body cavity search, you get a 20% discount.

On a related note, I see you've refused to answer my earlier question on the subject of your experiences with the opposite sex.

I guess the shame still silences you.

Pillock.

Steve

Well, I did see some pictures in a magazine a friend had once.

They made me feel all funny.

Scene: A brightly lit kitchen table in a new suburban home. The day fades outside the bay windows.

Two figures sit at the table. The tall husband is desperately carving the last of two pumpkins, while his wife puts the finishing touches on three Halloweed costumes

MrSpkr: "So, have you had a chance to think about it? I can be on the plane tomorrow morning, and back by tomorrow night."

MrsSpkr: "Well, here's the deal. We have about $200 to spare in the budget this week. You can either go to Chicago OR you can get the equipment to link into the neighborhood satellite network."

MrSpkr: angrily "You fight dirty!"

MrsSpkr: smiling "I learned from the best, honey."

MrSpkr: pondering "So, if I go to Chicago, then I can't get the wireless network this week, right? I'm stuck in AOL for another week. I can do that."

MrsSpkr: "Another week? Try another month."

MrSpkr: confused "What do you mean?"

MrsSpkr: "Well, next weekend is my birthday, right? You said I could go out with the girls. Between that and whatever you buy me that weekend, that money is gone."

MrSpkr: stammering "But . . . but . . . but . . ."

MrsSpkr: "And the weekend after that, we are having guttering put in. That will eat up almost all our excess cash for the rest of the month -- and Thanksgiving will finish us off."

MrSpkr: still stammering "But . . . but . . . but . . ."

MrsSpkr: "And of course, the first week in December, you said you would fly your Dad and grandparents down. That burns up that money."

MrSpkr: stammering "But . . . but . . . but . . ."

MrsSpkr: "And then there's Christmas -- and flying to Tulsa for the family reunion -- why, my goodness, you might not be able to get internet until next year."

MrSpkr: pleading "But . . . but . . . but . . ."

MrsSpkr: "NO! I SAID NO!! DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?!?! NO! NO! NO!"

MrSpkr: muttering "I hate it when you PMS."

MrsSpkr: "WHAT WAS THAT!?"

MrSpkr: "Umm, I said, you make me feel so blessed."

MrsSpkr: "That's what I thought."

--exeunt--

Sigh. Somehow, I know Berli, Seanachai and Joe Shaw are to blame for this travesty.

Especially Shaw. We hates him, prescioussss, we hatess him mosts of all.

Steve

Thank you ]MrSpkr I now officially fear marrige. Not that i have much control over my life now, it just sounds scary.

On a lighter note, I now HATE Airborne Express! :mad: :mad: My computer was shipped back to me.... but since no one was at my home, and i had no clue it was fixed already, i have to wait till Monday to get it back!! I missed the delivery man by 5 min. 5 lousy min!! If my teacher would have let us leave 5 min early when we were done with our work i could be challenging Buzzy in this post, but nooooo we have to sit for the whole hour, no leaving early. Stupid college..... grumble grumble... inaudable mumbleing and cursing.....

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Why was I not made of stone....like these?

Don't sell yourself short there bucko. There's definitely some rocks in your head. We should start calling you Jethro...as in Tull, as in "Thick as a Brick".

That would remind you of the way you are playing in our current game using tactics you found in a weeties packet. You keep lining 'em up, and I'll keep knocking them down. Your style of play really skews the percentages waaaaay over in favour of the Russians....you are living proof of why the Germans lost the war.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Why was I not made of stone....like these?

Don't sell yourself short there bucko. There's definitely some rocks in your head. We should start calling you Jethro...as in Tull, as in "Thick as a Brick".

That would remind you of the way you are playing in our current game using tactics you found in a weeties packet. You keep lining 'em up, and I'll keep knocking them down. Your style of play really skews the percentages waaaaay over in favour of the Russians....you are living proof of why the Germans lost the war.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

In the village o' Saut Preston whaur the maister's auld Cadell

A little bit of useless info...

The Cadells hailed from the same place as the "Bay City Rollers" who were my fav pop band as a teenager....

I remember going to Prestonpans to hunt them down with a few of my friends... I was dressed in black stay press trousers with 5inch turn ups white shirt with red braces... tartan scarf, fluorescent yellow socks with black stripes and a pair of baseball boots.. boy I sure looked cool..

Happy Days...*sigh*

Originally posted by Nidan1:

My mom and dad told me very early on to be kind to those who were less fortunate.

So you're saying that your parents were kind to you?

Very, very, very, very, VERY kind?

An overwhelming type of kindness?

Mace

Originally posted by YK2:

I was dressed in black stay press trousers with 5inch turn ups white shirt with red braces... tartan scarf, fluorescent yellow socks with black stripes and a pair of baseball boots.. boy I sure looked cool..

The only decent thing about the Bay City Rollers (BCR) were the attractive lasses that massed to worship then.

The other good thing was that the fan's screaming drowned the band's playing out. In fact wasn't BCR TV show 30 minutes of uninterupted screaming?

And I always got a chuckle when a female horde (and I do mean that nicely) would grab the lead singer and wrestle him from the stage.

Ahh memories.

oh and for the lot of you wondering wtf we're talking about.....introducing the BAY CITY ROLLERS

DedicationPS45.jpg

If you'll excuse me now...I think I'll go vomit.

Mace

Guest PondScum

More tales of unusually gifted Oddstralians:

Two police officers on routine patrol in a New South Wales, Australia, park saw a man on top of a block of toilets set himself on fire, climb onto a bicycle, and then jump the bike toward a pile of mattresses. He missed. The officers rushed over to find the unnamed 39-year-old suffering from burns and broken bones -- and still on fire. They dumped a garbage bin full of water on the man and got him to a hospital, where he is in serious condition. Police noted there were quite a few spectators for the stunt.

(Australian AP)

Originally posted by Mace:

oh and for the lot of you wondering wtf we're talking about.....introducing the BAY CITY ROLLERS

DedicationPS45.jpg

Ohhhhhhh look... WOODY Stuart Woods (the drummer) he was my fav (first on right with scarf) I liked him cos he was the least favourite with the girls and it gave me more of a chance of getting him..

Nothing changes eh? Lol

[ November 01, 2003, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

MrSpkr, I recently travelled via an Airline that I can recommend for YOUR use, it was Big Scare, opps, Big SKY Airlines.

Big_Scare.jpg

You might need to lighten the photo a bit to get the full effect. It was, let me tell you, a flight I'LL never forget.

Joe