Echo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_Capt:

The world is going to change today my friends....

I am going to try hard to remember what it was like yesterday...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hear that. In a sick way, this may actually be beneficial for us, as we will put differences aside and focus on the problem at hand.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PVLLVS MAXIMVS:

I heard that there was a hijacked 767 that crashed in penselvania (or somewhere), and that the plane that hit the WTC was actually a DC3. Anyone know anything about that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

saw the footage. second plane was a 767. haven't heard about the first.

Jeez I thought you guys were kidding.

One plane from Bostan is supposedly still unaccounted for... roof of Pentagon has collapsed (supposedly a smaller commuter airliner)...

The actual footage of the plane hitting the second tower of WTC is the most stupefying thing I have ever seen... absolutely sick.

I'm not trying to be a PC policeman at a time of national tragedy, but I'm not sure references to towelheads is particularly helpful right now. I'm sure plenty of Arabs and Muslims died in the bombings/hijackings. Those who committed this atrocity are almost certainly already dead. Finding out exactly who backed them is going to take some time, if we can find out at all. In response to the Nairobi bombings, which was much much smaller than this, we Tomahawked a medical plant in Sudan that turned out to most likely have had nothing to do with terrorism. There's no question that this is going to be worse than Pearl Harbor, but let's not unleash our vengeance on folks who had nothing to do with it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

Man I just don't get it. Whats wrong with those people...they don't care that they just killed maybe 10,000 people what is the world coming to? :(<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Much closer to 100,000, I should think. Each building houses up to 50,000 workers.

Add in the poor souls on the planes and you have a pretty sizable number.

I got up this morning and my GF is like watch this.

I was looking at the first tower and like jesus what moron found a way to smash into the tower. Then I saw this second plane come into view and smash the second tower. I was like this is a terrorist attack. Then I heard about the pentagon and this plane in Pittsburgh. I hope we find where these people live and bomb them into submission.

Consider this the Pearl Harbor in the War on terrorism. I can almost tell you that the Congress will give full authority to crush whoever is responsible and whichever country is helping them.

This is going to get ugly.

Gen