Sorry Madmatt, I just gotta share this!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Wild Bill! I wouldn't worry about Madmatt as I recently read a little known Battlefront bylaw that there is one exception to the Only One Exception clause to OT posts. Can't recall the number or the exact wording, but it was something like "An Exception to the Exception Rule will be made for lunatic scenario designers posting regarding their first and any future great grandchildren."

I now take even greater pride in my Meeting of Devils dedication!

WBW,

Sweet Geezus, at what age did you start procreating? As Peng would say.. Kiiiiirist on a bike!

Grats Billy boy,

Jeff

P.S. Ya know I have never put much stock into having a family of my own but it just occurred to me what a cool feeling it would be to sit at a family reunion and think to yourself, "I, and I alone, am the reason for your existence."

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jshandorf:

P.S. Ya know I have never put much stock into having a family of my own but it just occurred to me what a cool feeling it would be to sit at a family reunion and think to yourself, "I, and I alone, am the reason for your existence."<hr></blockquote>

But only to yourself; otherwise, the female unit would quickly and forcefully introduce her elbow to your gut!

Congrats Wild Bill! As a father of four, I look forward to the type of family and holiday reunions your family must enjoy. BTW, how DID you find time for CMBO in all of that?

MrSpkr

All the best with the new additions Wild Bill! Thanks for all the effort with the RoW Tourney.

My dad use to say that kids (and dogs!) keep you humble ;)

Sincerely

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

-----------------

Men are like wine - some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.

-- Pope John XXIII