Sorry Madmatt, I just gotta share this!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I feel that this fine group of gamers is my family too. We've covered a lot of ground in these two years. I've conversed with many of you via the infamous electric mail and some I have worked with quite closely in one project or another.

Every one of these notes has been read and reread by me. They talk about "pay for gaming." There is no pay that could ever compete with these valued messages. It DOES make it all worthwhile.

Thank you, every single one of you!

I too caught this a little late but as a fellow gamer who have followed your work as far back as the "Steel Panthers" days let me express my deepest congratulations, have another beer and post some pics of the "reinforcements" so the board can all comment on... er... maybe not such a good idea as the pics might make their way into the Peng thread and I believe there are laws against that sort of thing...

Health and Confusion to your enemies!

-Derfel

Indeed I do. I have a few out there. :eek: Not to worry, with friends like these, enemies don't stand a chance.

And as you all know, "Better is old age and treachery than youth and skill." ;)

Seriously, it has been a long road from even beyond SP back to the old "TANKS" days from SPI back in the early 90s. Who can remember that far back? tongue.gif

But we look ahead, don't we, fellow warriors? So much before us. New games, new technology, new wargaming experiences.

I rather envy you young combatants that will see marvelous innovations and new experiences in the wargaming community in the next 50 years. Good hunting to all of you!

Wild Bill