Steve, Throw Us A Bone Or Somefink

I am dying for some kind of screens of info on this release and have lowered myself to begging.

Just a little tid-bit to get my fix. I've been something that resembles good, and don't I deserve it?

Shameless feature request follows:

When you tilt the camera it stays tilted through level changes. Small I know, but when you tilt it, you usually do for a certain type of map/terrain and if you get a different perspective you lose the angle. Does that make any sense?

von shrad on his knees

Hey you mook I've been busy. Can I help it the dog ate my turn? The way your troops scurried over the parade ground resembled cockroaches fleeing from the light. Time to bring in the exterminators.

von shrad still hoping for a scrap

No new screenshots for a while folks. We pretty much exhausted what we had to show during the last couple of magazine articles. We have been focusing on non-visual stuff for a while and only now are switching back to the stuff that can be seen. So expect there to be nothing much new until the end of August since we can't show what we don't have ;)

Steve

Who "is" this "Charles" "person" anyway? "Or" for "that" matter, Doug "Beman"?

Asshole I'm "being" no "doubt" but "scare" "quotes" get "my" goat. Too many "people" use "them" wrongly (even though "Doug" used "them" correctly...)

8)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Triumvir:

Who "is" this "Charles" "person" anyway? "Or" for "that" matter, Doug "Beman"?

Asshole I'm "being" no "doubt" but "scare" "quotes" get "my" goat. Too many "people" use "them" wrongly (even though "Doug" used "them" correctly...)

8)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I *Hate* when people use astericks.

Pvt Ryan wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Steve, please check the FAQ. It explains how to take screenshots in CM. It really isn't that difficult. smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is if their is *nothing* new to take a "screneshot" of, yet you *still* have to spend a hour cleanning up "placeholdier" graphics :D

Steve

P.S. how'd I do? ;)

Ok, no screenshot for now but can you answer one small little question? I noticed in the screenshot on CMHQ that the Red Army infantry look like they're wearing fallshirmjaeger helmets. Will you be changing this so that the Soviet helmets look more like Soviet helmets?

I think we should pool resources throughout the forum, (a la the Wine Tourneys) and offer the collective wealth to Steve and Charles as an Early Completion Bonus.

They have to finish the game by X-mas at which time we'll hand over the loot. Or in the event one of them should expire due to blood loose via the fingers or dehydration than their wives/girlfriends/Moms will receive the bonus.

I will start:

I will pledge a bottle of Newfie Screech and three Cod fillets.