TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

*sniff* *sniff*

Almost tolerable in here at the moment. I should point out that now you've moved downunder cesspool is an inappropriate descriptor it should be the SepticTank thread. Which is very appropriate for all the 'septics' and where that Fosters crap should be poured.

Oi! Oi! Oi!

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roight then how about throwing a little Rob/1 on the barbie!

So this is the new digs? Bit plain don't cha think. Seems kind of like the Americas cup. Nice American custom and the Aussie get a hankerin for it. Best money can buy, eh?

Perhaps Hiram can fix up some new curtains, and Berli put together some bric a brac. In a bit it'll look like home.

Lift one on high me buckos, let out the mainsail, hoist the jib, set the royals we're cruisin the Indies looking for plunder. The Peng Thread rides again! Wooo HA!

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

I suppose all our posts have to be bloody metric now, and scroll down the wrong side of the page.

I cannot leave you dolts for an hour. I take time out of my busy schedule to deliver a serial smiting to no less than 5 of you nardless buggers, and come back to find the 'pool oznapped and whirling clockwise down the drain instead of rightways. Or whatever. I don't do drains.

The last time I left you got the thing closed, too. May I ask what the lawyer contingent here is FOR? Is there NO ONE in charge? MACE??!!

A mere billabong of a thread thus far, and yours is a weighty responsibility now. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that I know you are unequal to this, but so was the last fella and he muddled through.

Afterthought: The non-entity Mikester is completely to blame for this. STONE HIM!

Rob/1: I have been uncharacteristically kind to you, meaning I have pretended you don't exist. I have done this for the sole reason that you seem to annoy Minimus. I consider that a good enough reason for anyone to be born, even if they don't display much personal development beyond that.

Yet you have now chosen to assail the Mutha Beautiful Thread in at least 4 different threads, possibly more, but I don't wish to tax the accounting capabilities of anyone born without an opposible thumb.

Let's talk tactics. All your life you have been outwitted by hamsters, table lamps, and most assuredly keyboards. Yet you suddenly decide to launch a frontal assault on the collectively most vicious and sadistic group of posters and digital killers on this or any other board? Are you... no, don't answer that.

Rob/1, (may I call you Rob/ ?) there is clearly no point in threatening your self-esteem; in the words of the saloon, you can't kill a man born to hang. But if you don't want to be hounded into a quivering puddle of roadkill you will FORGET THE PENG THREAD EVER EXISTED, AND PRY THE CAPLOCK KEY OFF YOUR KEYBOARD WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

Also, chip that Spell Check button off your screen. Your manufacturer recommends a cold chisel and a mallet.

Aoww!

Can't you Yanks and Ozzers let us Europeans sleep without being terminally stupid.

See for yourself, now we got ourselves a Pommie Thread.

Bored/1 is pestering us like the inopportune kid he is.

Say kiddo, I know the collective pleasure we're having in here has that certain Bauhausian quality that you may someday reach if you rub yourself clean too soundly in the shower.

Doesn't mean Rub/1 that we all wish to partake in your self inflicted discovery.

Go out, bugger Adolphus, don't forget to quote the whole shenanigans when you just intend to say COOL...

And lest I forgot.

I did that last backup of the Second Thread and as required by my charge, have it for posterity.

For that along and because we Frogs are dumping quality products in our non Yank, non Pommie sewage systems, I propose to host the Next Gen Thread.

b.gif

And now for a bit of a sing song.

Being a chauvinistic bastard and because I just fulfilled a public service, the French National Anthem!!

Every body better stands up and if that buggers you go straight to my sig...

Here are the lyrics of that famed revolutionary, let's kill them all, you're still here Rub/1, musical of ours.

If that doesn't qualify us as world class loonies and hosters to be of the Pool whodunnit?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Allons enfants de la Patrie,

Le jour de gloire est arrivé !

Contre nous de la tyrannie,

L'étendard sanglant est levé, (bis)

Entendez-vous dans les campagnes

Mugir ces féroces soldats ?

Ils viennent jusque dans vos bras

Egorger vos fils et vos compagnes !

Refrain

Aux armes, citoyens,

Formez vos bataillons,

Marchons, marchons !

Qu'un sang impur

Abreuve nos sillons !

Que veut cette horde d'esclaves,

De traîtres, de rois conjurés ?

Pour qui ces ignobles entraves,

Ces fers dès longtemps préparés ? (bis)

Français, pour nous, ah ! quel outrage

Quels transports il doit exciter !

C'est nous qu'on ose méditer

De rendre à l'antique esclavage !

Quoi ! des cohortes étrangères

Feraient la loi dans nos foyers !

Quoi ! ces phalanges mercenaires

Terrasseraient nos fiers guerriers ! (bis)

Grand Dieu ! par des mains enchaînées

Nos fronts sous le joug se ploieraient

De vils despotes deviendraient

Les maîtres de nos destinées !

Tremblez, tyrans et vous perfides

L'opprobre de tous les partis,

Tremblez ! vos projets parricides

Vont enfin recevoir leurs prix ! (bis)

Tout est soldat pour vous combattre,

S'ils tombent, nos jeunes héros,

La terre en produit de nouveaux,

Contre vous tout prêts à se battre !

Français, en guerriers magnanimes,

Portez ou retenez vos coups !

Epargnez ces tristes victimes,

A regret s'armant contre nous. (bis)

Mais ces despotes sanguinaires,

Mais ces complices de Bouillé,

Tous ces tigres qui, sans pitié,

Déchirent le sein de leur mère !

Amour sacré de la Patrie,

Conduis, soutiens nos bras vengeurs

Liberté, Liberté chérie,

Combats avec tes défenseurs ! (bis)

Sous nos drapeaux que la victoire

Accoure à tes mâles accents,

Que tes ennemis expirants

Voient ton triomphe et notre gloire !

Nous entrerons dans la carrière

Quand nos aînés n'y seront plus,

Nous y trouverons leur poussière

Et la trace de leurs vertus (bis)

Bien moins jaloux de leur survivre

Que de partager leur cercueil,

Nous aurons le sublime orgueil

De les venger ou de les suivre

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I feel incredibly better.

Reminds me of the day when our French rugbymen sunk the BattleSheep.

Boy I'm too good to post in here.

Rub! If there's some room to spare in your shower I'm coming in to clean also...

------------------

I shake my thingy in your general direction. Bauhaus

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 11-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Waffen Stomper:

Hmmmm...

Looky here, a new boy on the block.

Or am I just an alias....hahahahahahahaha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More like a pimple on a dingo's backside....now either be downright rude and insensitive, or p*ss off!

btw, don't try to mess with our minds, we dont have any (the result of too much beer consumption)!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

And now for a bit of a sing song.

Being a chauvinistic bastard and because I just fulfilled a public service, the French National Anthem!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, that does it!

We can't let the French polute this little Aussie Shangrila with their Nationalistic Anthem.

We'll have to counter with out fine Aussie one.

Ahem!

"Australian.............

......err, does any one know the rest of the words"?

Err, by the way Pawbroom (or paw anyone else you can get your grubby little hands on), the reason we let you win the Rugby is because we dont like to see grown men cry, and we knew how much you'd be upset if we did what we usually do to the French!

Whooooo Hooooo!!!

Welcome to the Fatal Shore lads. Good on ya Mace. Nice work hanging out on the web to catch this in time rather than wasting your afternoon boosting productivity while on the company teat. So we’re here to stay for 3000 odd (pun intended) posts and any of you bloody ferners who don’t like it can bloody well Get a furry brown dog up ya! ™ Got that?

Well then, guess we better crack a few tinnies and show this lot around before they go and start screwing the place up with their “it’s not like I have back home” (yanks) and “I though cut-off jeans were all the rage on the beach” (pommies).

Up here, that’s Brissie where Kwazydog’s from. Home of the wide streets, the Gabba (current home of the 11-0 Aussie test team – take that cricket playing world) and a lot of blokes who reckon that the world spins around Queensland. Think of it as the Texas of Australia. You megalomaniacs will fit right in here. (OGSF, Meeks this is your stop)

Next stop is Sydney which you all know too much about already what with all the recent coverage of that local sports carnival. I’m from Sydney when I’m not off somewhere sporting a grass skirt or dishdash. Here will be the stop for all you californicators. Sure, you might not fit in all that well, but the whole place is basically rooted already and I want to take one for the team here and keep the rest of Australia like I like it, so this will have to be your stop. MarkVI, there’s a spot for you in Cabramatta that should have enough gunfire at night to make you feel at home.

All Kiwis will be dropped in Goulburn. We got a Merino here that ought to keep you busy a while.

OK, on to Canberra. Now we have a hard time coming up with a place cold enough to slot a bunch of you in, so this will have to do. All the NW Heraldites and Seanachai, off the combi. If this isn’t cold enough for you, pop down the road to Cooma and winter there. You too Germanboy. This place was designed by a yank architect so it should appeal to your goosestepping tendencies.

Melbourne is the stop for all of you that reckon you have some culture and like silly sports. This includes Pawbroon and all Scots, other than Aitken who will be allowed to choose his place of residence provided he knocks us up a commemorative Australian Cesspool Hamstertruppen. Make yourselves at home, become Aussie rules fans and start coming up with explanations about why the weather really is better her than Sydney.

Tassie will be the location for all of the serious nutbags and anyone from the deep south (you too Herr Oberst, Virginia’s deep enough for me). Hakko Ichiu and Lorak should get in touch with Brian Harradine at your earliest opportunity as he’s about as close to Jessie Helms as you can get around here. Also, Bauhaus will now be required to sit down anytime someone says “show us your map of Tassie” or otherwise uses Tasmania or map in the same paragraph.

Speedy, I’m sorry to have to do this to you cobber, but you will be looking after all the lawyers and Joe Shaw in South Australia. Morse wants to be able to have a clear view the stars so he can stir deep thoughts like how he was born without a conscience and the abundance of dry country and fascists appeals to Joe. We are going to also have to dump Elvis, Hiram and Peng himself in Maralinga. We don’t actually have a **** hole that approaches New Jersey in Australia, so the old nuclear test sight will have to do.

Simon, last stop is in Perth with you. Sure, you have to put up Geier, but the Swedes are willing to chuck in a couple of those bikini-teams too. Unfortunately since you have all the space, we are going to dump almost all of the insipid newcomers with you. Not the transients who will go to temporary detention in Darwin, just the ones who hang around but couldn’t run a choko vine over a brick ****house. You know the ones I mean. Used to be we could just whack em on a junk, tow em out and sink it, but goddamn Rudduck has gone all soft on us so now we gotta keep em. You can still chum white pointers with a few, but don’t get caught.

That’s about it. Now, a lot of you are going to feel out of sorts for a while. This is a place where the trees shed their bark and keep their leaves, mammals lay eggs and Christmas is in July. Water is in short supply, so don't let me catch a bunch of you flushing the loo to watch it spin the other way. Now grab yourself a VB and meet me at the computer. I hope you brought all your hardware with you because that kit will cost you twice as much down here.

PS: MarkIV, unfortunately the actual quote is "He who was born to hang will never drown", but in Rob/1's case we can always hope can't we?

I just got an email from PawBroon, Lord Protector of the Holy Threads, saviour of the Cesspool (II), formerly saviour of the Cesspool (I). I'll reanimate the thread in glorious undeath and put it up on my page like the first one asap.

I still await the day when this giant mass of utter madness will reach sentience and take over the forum as a whole...

smile.gif

------------------

-----------------------

Croda: "You hang out with a guy named "Warphead?"

"Nuts!" "

visit lindan.panzershark.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

the reason we let you win the Rugby is because we dont like to see grown men cry, and we knew how much you'd be upset if we did what we usually do to the French!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We didn't let them win...

they lined up and got thier arses booted like everyone else!

------------------

Why's American beer like making love in a canoe?...

It's fu*king close to water

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Melbourne is the stop for all of you that reckon you have some culture and like silly sports. This includes Pawbroon and all Scots, other than Aitken who will be allowed to choose his place of residence provided he knocks us up a commemorative Australian Cesspool Hamstertruppen. Make yourselves at home, become Aussie rules fans and start coming up with explanations about why the weather really is better her than Sydney.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goanna, mate!

Sick of the outback and it's desert sands, so you go to the Middle-east for more...err..desert sands?

Regardless, great spiel!

I'd like to add that being the Melbourne representative here, I've managed to have a word in Steve Brack's (Premier of Victoria) and we've come to some agreement about how to treat any non-aussie cesspoolers that choose to visit this great State......it starts with tar and feathers, then involves driving long distances and dumping them at South Aussie's border!

yep, we know how to greet tourists!

Mace

Well I'll be a Roos son, this is a Aussi thread? good GOD! and made by a guy whos mistress v2.0 is a Dingo! GACK!

listen up Matilda you can waltz here and there but us Canucks will be keeping an eye out for you...

oh well pass the Grass, i guess I should reduce my intelligence to the Aussi level.

right and no blowing each others didgerydoos while I'm gone.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phil the Dill:

We didn't let them win...

They lined up and got their arses booted like everyone else!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, well...

We were actually refering to the unfamous All Smacks.

Or are you Ozzers also called BattleSheep?

------------------

I shake my thingy in your general direction. Bauhaus

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

Or are you Ozzers also called BattleSheep<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The sheep is a fine animal, and the key to both our and New Zealand's agricultural economy....

when you're cold, you can shear it and make clothing!

when you're hungry, you can kill it and throw it on the barbie!

and when you're lonely you can.....never mind! wink.gif

Mace

[Dipping a toe in the 'pool for the first time...]

HELLO?

[No answer. Thick fog and a strng smell of rotten posts makes the eyes water...]

ANYBODY HOME???

[still no answer. The foul smell becomes almost unbearable...]

- Dare I dive?

- Will I survive?

- Will all my inner fears materialise before my eyes?

The hell with it, it's now or never! Mikester did, so will I!!!

HEY 'POOLFREAKS, I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!

HERE I AM, DO YOUR WORST, INDUCE ME TO THE ETERNAL SECRETS OF THE THREAD!

------------------

My squads are panicking, must be the stench in the cesspool...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

I'd like to add that being the Melbourne representative here, I've managed to have a word in Steve Brack's (Premier of Victoria) and we've come to some agreement about how to treat any non-aussie cesspoolers that choose to visit this great State......it starts with tar and feathers, then involves driving long distances and dumping them at South Aussie's border!

yep, we know how to greet tourists!

Mace

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strike me pink Mace, first you bloody drongos send the AFL premiership cup over here two years in a row, now you want too dump these flamin' flowery tourists on us.

Oh well I suppose we should be used to it, those that are up to standard we can drop off at the woomera detention centre the rest we'll send over to Simon. I just had a thought while they are crossing the Nullabor they can have a go at some surfing, there's also an abalone fisherman over that way in need of a new deckhand.

And as for you Goanna just because we've got a lot a fancy plonk over here ya don't have ta dump the bloody lawyers here!

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks

Now that this thread is going around the world...i think it is time for Mark IV [who owes me a tee shirt for vote bribery] to mail me a:

Cesspool World Tour 2000

tee shirt.

Marlow, Marlow, you putrid cesspooliam want a be...I sponser you, give you scenarios to play...the least you can do is keep your Knight informed. Don't make me slap you down like the un-wanted boil that you are.

Mister Morse, I hope you are prepared to be trounced by me. [sit down Bauhaus, I said trounced, not pounced] Since you may be getting the patch tonight or tomorrow, are you game? Or do to prefer to beat on helpless, pleading, nose dripping newbies like Croda? I await your answer...

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupines

I have 5-6 scenarios for tcp/ip play they most have not seen. Let me know if you want them.

Roight!! All together now:

"Tie me Kangaroo down sport, Tie me kangaroo down..."

So, I wander into work and check the board for my daily diet of cess and what to my wondering eyes should appear? Rob/1 complaining that the Cesspool was slowing down the board. Then, I see the Robmeister posting every other post on this abomination of a duplication of the origination of the Taunt. Remember the taunt? Remember Seanachai calling MRPeng a sandbagging, set him up and knock him down something or other? Probably don't. Excuse me, let me grab a tissue. **Honk** Thats better now. All I know is that we had better have plenty of mean stuff waiting for Meeks or he might be upset when he returns. He might be upset anyway...so nevermind.

I'd like to tip my Eagles hat to Sir Moriarty in the transition phase. He pulled out his flashlight and shined the way for those of us who get lost easily. I'm sad to see that Sir Seanachai was not in natural form. His verbiage was short and to the point. What gives? Methinks the bard has lost his muse. More to come on this subject in the next couple of months.

We here in Jerseyland, USA would love to sponsor the mutha beautiful bridge - er I mean thread in the future if I'm not banned from the forum proper.

BTW....Shandorf!!!!!!!There had better be a file in my inbox or so help me, you are in trouble, Mister Shandman. "You want a fresh one?"

------------------

An another thing...Ah've go' ten gams on at the moment, boot Ah've sain more mooves out o' a geriatric Japanese peasant lassie! If'n mah opponent's nae climbin' Ben Everest, they're gaddin' aboot some tank museum in Moscow! Yoo that are laift, send mae a bloody turrrn, ye cowerring swine! - OGSF

[This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 11-28-2000).]

What is this place? And what are they doing to that man?

It doesn't smell right in here. DID ONE OF YOU BASTARDS BATHE!!!????!!!!

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng