Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oldsaw:

An hour's swim in the 'pool

The rodents stare from afar

Invaders are welcome - Not.

other worthless crap.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Coslaw,

Although you appear to be a subhuman throwback, at least you didn't come in here with the ignorant attitude of the more recent pool dippers. So, let me 'splain the way it is. Some good advice was given to me by the resident legal scumbag when I was but a wet behind the ears newbie Penger (wait … I still am). The idea is to taunt, to insult, to degrade, to humiliate, to take your opponent and grind him beneath your jackbooted heel while using his loved ones for target practice. Nothing is sacred. So you need to reach down deep inside, grab what little manhood you have, and sound off like you got a pair. Now, until you can do that, you worthless piece of drool from the corner of Peng's slack-jawed, wall eyed face, Get The Hell Out.

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 11-28-2000).]

I say, did you all hear anything, buzzing and annoying like some sort of ...saw, No? Well nevermind. Must have been the Mistral blowing.

GiTommy, I must say you do have your cheek. You betray us, your kith and kin, to go cavorting out in the outside world. Oh yes, Mr. Rugged Defense man, we have seen how you have spent your time, with wanton harlots, parading your "scores' in front of every two bit hussy that would russle up a game, and iniquitous dens of depravity....then smelling of cheap perfume, with rouge smeared on your cheek, you come waltzing [sit down Mace] back in here as if nothing ever happened and you expect us to welcome you with open arms? Not bloody well likely.

Slander, you haven't seen slander you pustulent misbegotten offspring of Peng and NZ'ers favorite ewe......you owe me for that game I obligingly threw for you. You couldn't, Mr high and ladder mighty, just disappear in to the putrid pile of goo that you are., no, you seek to returncurrying favor and recognition. It's your ears and tongue I seek for my trophy wall. I wish to rend and spit upon your desiccated and torn body parts.....thus I shall have my Vengence upon you and your women folk, your lands sown with salt, your beasts farmed out to others of this thread (you know who you are) lamentations shall fill the air and pestilence shall descend upon your visage for a 1,000 years. You worthless Git, if I do not see a setup by tonight, you shall have one from me. Oh you shall rue the day you decided to submerge your head here.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 11-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

Now, until you can do that, you worthless piece of drool from the corner of Peng's slack-jawed, wall eyed face, Get The Hell Out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marlow,

Thanks for the tutoring. Now:

If I had one bollock for every one of my posts, and you had one for every one of yours, I would have had many more pairs than you, you decomposable strap-on-vibrator.

I will shortly leave and relieve you from the fear of confrontation. But just before I go:

1) This link http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?haiku might help understanding that haikus are 5-7-5, not 7-5-5. Now go edit your post again you self-hating amoeba.

2) I am dying to give you a good spanking if you feel like it. Just send over a setup.

3) Da name is coleslaw, not coslaw.

To all the other rodents (friendly or not), farewell.

CoralSaw out.

[This message has been edited by a spell-less moron (edited 11-28-2000).]

[This message has been edited by coralsaw (edited 11-28-2000).]

why is it that these newbie morons waltz in here, limp wrist a few "taunts" and think all they have to do is sit back and someone, like cares?!

Colslug Pathetic, it's just sad. I hope you rot in the nether realms waiting in vain for any one to respond. If Marlow or Croda even noticed that oh so awesome display of the Anglo Saxon language I'd be surprised and disappointed.

If you want to hang here, you got to show up and establish your turf. You have to be CONSISTENTLY so irriating or eruiditely full of ****e or obnoxious that someone may take you on. You have to shoulder your way in here and prove that not only do you have an ego the size of, well mine for example, but that you aren't some flash in the pan. You get thrown out, good. If you stay away, better, if you return you better be more spiteful, venom laced bollexed than anyone else to prove your self. Is it fair or nice, no , but then 1) we have nothing to prove to you and 2) WE DO NOT CARE about you, your feelings or your existence.

The fact we are even noticing your transient appearance is because you haven't totally annoyed the waders and splashers resident here. Perhaps you have something. But on the face of it I'd say you are a minor disappointment and major bust.

Review the old thread, (DO A SEARCH) and see how Marlow and Croda handeled it. Hell we are still trying to figure out how to get rid of them. We don't like you, them or ourseleves so SOD OFF.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 11-28-2000).]

Always with the negative words morse..always with the negative words!! As someone once said early on, the setup will be on it's way to you on electronic wings this evening my limpy little lawyer.

Ahh..Chup..of course I will send thee a setup. I will take my chances yet again. Maybe you can scratch your way up to a total score of 10 or 15 this time.

smile.gifsmile.gif Smilies for Peng!

To clear the record, true, I have been away, however, I ask not for forgiveness, acceptance, accomodation, special circumstance, quarter, obligeness, re-entry, exit, in house, out house, or any thing else for that matter. I am merely sifting through the muck, toil, sweat and tears that others have formed and reacquainting myself to the stench that I have somewhat missed. So Mr. Iammoreknoledgeablethanyoubecauseofmydegree, take your slanderous insults and go put them where the Peng don't shine.

With these two wonderful victories I will have to suffer through, my palette is now full. Get in line slugs, your number could be next.

Stay tuned for the updates on the deployment of "Tom's Combat Wombat's".

Ha. I kill me. I really do.

GI Tom

[This message has been edited by GI Tom (edited 11-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coslaw:

I will shortly leave and relieve you from the fear of confrontation.

To all the other rodents (friendly or not), farewell.

CoralSaw out.

[This message has been edited by a

moron (edited 11-28-2000).]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yaaaawn,

My dear dimwitted, subhuman coslaw, leaving already, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Hiram on his worst days could go a-taunting better than this. Little children playing hopscotch in the park would taunt with more venom. Please save the rest of your crap for your English teacher; belittling my proofreading skills is like suckerpunching an invalid. It may be easy, but it really doesn't prove how much of a man you are. Also, spare me the "I posted more than you" drivel. The way I see it is that your worthless pile of bat**** is just bigger than mine. BFD.

And no game for you if you don’t have the bollocks (what a quaint little English term) to stick around. Go play in traffic.

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 11-28-2000).]

The old order changeth and a new thingie takes its place or somefink. All these cyclical rotations of the Wheel of Time that isn't a wheel nor is it timely have made me wax all philosophical. Of course now I've used up all my philosophical wax, so I think it's time for a little sing-song. Given our new venue, and all the new Bruces who have come along to confuse things, there is only one song that fits the bill, Bruce.

Immanuel Kant was a real pissant who was very rarely stable.

Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar who could

think you under the table.

David Hume could out-consume Schopenhauer and Hegel.

And Wittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.

There's nothing Nietzsche couldn't teach 'ya 'bout the raising of the

wrist. Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.

John Stuart Mill, of his own free will, after half a pint of shandy was

particularly ill.

Plato, they say, could stick it away, 'alf a crate of whiskey every day!

Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle,

And Hobbes was fond of his Dram.

And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart:

"I drink, therefore I am."

Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed;

A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed.

'Struth, I could do with a tinny right about now. But first let me just tickle the underbelly of this deadly funnel spider...

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

(Edited for dreadful mis-spellings of the names of various philosophers named Bruce)

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 11-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GI Tom:

Ha. I kill me. I really do.

GI Tom<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well let me speak for all of us when I say:

Hurry the Hell up already!

Kill your damned self faster and let the rest of us reap the rewards.

------------------

"THAT DUCK SHALL NOT HAVE DIED IN VAIN!"

- Senachai

any of you cesspoolers on AIM? just curious

amen, Berli. Remember Suporo? I used to love that beer.

------------------

An another thing...Ah've go' ten gams on at the moment, boot Ah've sain more mooves out o' a geriatric Japanese peasant lassie! If'n mah opponent's nae climbin' Ben Everest, they're gaddin' aboot some tank museum in Moscow! Yoo that are laift, send mae a bloody turrrn, ye cowerring swine! - OGSF

:::GI Tom busies himself with a pad and pencil::

Ass Kickings up to bat: Morse, Chup

Ass Kickings on deck: Croda

::In best english accent::

I haven't the facilities to take you all prisoner, sorry. Was there anything else??

(That's an easy one for you movie buffs, 5 Poo Poo points to the winner)

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of wierd sandwich.

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE,

YAWN, YAWN, YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

------------------

"What about those other a**holes? Mark IV? jdmorose? OldGimpyStumpoFile? Yak2? PatBoone? Gerbilboy?"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GI Tom:

I haven't the facilities to take you all prisoner, sorry. Was there anything else??

(That's an easy one for you movie buffs, 5 Poo Poo points to the winner)

GI Tom

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm....your mom playing dominatrix downstairs in the dungeon?

------------------

"THAT DUCK SHALL NOT HAVE DIED IN VAIN!"

- Senachai

Seanachiacooooooooooo where are you?

Get your sorry ass in here and show these Aussies how it should be done, you know Matt, I thought you were a pretty cool guy, How could you? I am but a mere female, tell me to shut up (see if I care) to me, this thread will never be the same without Sean at the helm. I am truly *sulking*

ohhhh before I go..... Hello Croda sweety :)

------------------

"What about those other a**holes? Mark IV? jdmorose? OldGimpyStumpoFile? Yak2? PatBoone? Gerbilboy?"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

since this thread has moved down under should we now call it the Pommie Pool.

Pommie Pool, Cess Pool, same vile thing, same vile place.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bauhaus, ya nong!

Learn the lingo, mate!

Pommie ---> English ---> very bad, especially the whinging ones.

Aussie ---> Australian ---> real men & women, a benchmark that the rest of the world should be compared with!

Now P*ss off!

Mace

Hey, Butt-mow

How dare you pick on defenseless, little, imps like Croda. That's just not right. He is my dog to kick not yours.

I still believe you don't have the wherewithal to command your way out of a trash bag let alone mount a really scary attack. *chuckle*

Prepare to get a setup form me. Do you prefer to cower in fear waiting for the attack, or do you take some perverse pleasure sending men to their death like sheep through a mine field?

Jeff

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 11-28-2000).]

Speaking of Aussies that are just a weee bit slower than the average folk. I mean that is what this thread is about. Any way, Stuka (pommie) and I finally got our game underway, at least I did my part. Purchased troops and the initial set up. Stuka had purchased his troops in a battle that was to feature no armor. So what did he do? Purchased armor. No wonder he can't get out of his squire status. Moriarty, could you please help this young lad out. Teach him the difference between armor and infantry. DOH!

Shandoormat,

I've beaten better rugs than you. Like that rug, I'll walk all over you. It machts nicht attack or defend, but since you are asking, it may be easier for you to cower in your little hidey holes than to actually advance in the face of my superbly commanded forces. Maybe you should defend just to make a game of it. After I am done killing you, I'll take your ass, cut it off, have it stuffed, and placed by the front door so that I can kick it whenever the urge strikes.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

Bauhaus, ya nong!

Learn the lingo, mate!

Pommie ---> English ---> very bad, especially the whinging ones.

Aussie ---> Australian ---> real men & women, a benchmark that the rest of the world should be compared with!

Now P*ss off!

Mace

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't there another quaint term used to describe "Aussies"? Isn't it something like "Vic"? As in conVICt?

Doesn't anyone find it interesting that the English send their drug users/dealers, murders, rapists, thieves, sheep shaggers, and other toss offs to a rock far away and when all is said and done a century later the English are not any better off then the Aussie's they shipped off?

You really have to wonder who got the short end of that deal.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 11-28-2000).]