First fanmade CampaignPack "Summer of Destruction" is released (no charge)

Exactly one year after the first announcement, the project is now finished. In order to avoid

misunderstandings on the part of the company Battlefront.com, I chose the name CampaignPack 😎.

The pack (as described in former threads) consists of 5 campaigns in which the player is thrown

into the events of the summer of 1944 in the sector of the German Army Group Center.

In total you will play minium 52 single missions, maximum 55 single missions (depending on one

branch). To avoid technical problems, I didn't add any mods to the campaigns. But I can, for example,

highly recommend the excellent work of @JM Stuff, especially his extraordinary mod collection of vehicles

and wrecks 👍

I recently visited the forum regularly to stay in touch with people who wanted to register. However, I have

asked the people at Battlefront.com several times to delete my profile.  This request has not yet been

granted to me, so as a quasi "undead" I will always stop by - but I will no longer take part in any discussions

or answer any questions in the forum. To get in touch with me, please write to me at:

E-Mail: f-s-zbg@web.de.😎

Of course, I can still send the campaign pack to anyone interested.

So all I can say is:

It was a great pleasure for me to finish this project and share it with many people.

I hope you have as much fun playing as I did creating it 🙏

Best regards

Mr.X 

11 minutes ago, David Jaros said:

I copy paste it to campaign folder it always work maybe battlefront hacked my account already because sometime i am talking too much haha

Well, anything is possible! 🤣

I don't have the Steam version, so I can't independently verify installing it under Steam. Past experience usually leads to the problem being some type of path issue, accidentally placing a file in a subfolder or similar.

2 hours ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

I was so glad to get this.

Frank put so much time and love into it and I will enjoy every bit of it for many hours to come.

Hope we can persuade him to create more down the line.

Yes, we need you, Frank! Komm schon, bleib bei uns!

Great work Frank, I am really enjoying the partisans land campaign.

Speaking of which,  did any of the beta-testers have AMD gpu's? The third mission of the campaign crashes immediately after the setup phase. I don't get the "out of memory" error but is smells like that famous bug.

6 hours ago, David Jaros said:

It is working now so it is all good  😉

may I ask for your solution? have the same problem, with the campaigns not showing up, despite owning everything and copy and paste as I always do.

Thank you for the kind word @Mr.X (Frank), it was and will be always a pleasure to work with you,

please dont turn your presence of the community off, we need and appreciated guys like you.
Bleibe gesund und munter, and see you in the next thread.

JM