First fanmade CampaignPack "Summer of Destruction" is released (no charge)

2 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I'm wondering why Mr.X, (possibly) formerly known as Twitter, hasn't put this on FGM's Scenario Depot.

Look here

There will be no option to download this Battle Pack from any website. Because it is an exclusive product, I also chose a special way to order it:

[...]

In this way I will keep an overview of how many people will actually order the Battle pack - regarding this, I currently have no idea/expectations of numbers.

Short feedback:

I'm very pleased that I still receive inquiries every day🙏. I hope that every player has currently received the entire CampaignPack. There was actually only one technical problem with the email in one case. But if anyone else hasn't received the email yet/or can't find it in his mailbox, please just contact me via PM.

Regards

Mr.X

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

A few notes:

1. Many thanks to everyone who takes the trouble to send me kind emails with the first battle reports from the Eastern Front. I look forward to every AAR 👍

2. In order to avoid unnecessary confusion, I have sent the promised 20 mastermaps to @Bootie today, who promised to make the maps available for download in the near future. Thank you @Bootie 🙏

3. So far only one player has written to me that there were a few crashes in the scenarios (especially chapters I and II) that involve a lot of fortifications (trenches, barb wire etc.) --It seems as if this is a specific, individual problem for this  PC  🙏 .

Otherwise, I haven't heard of any technical problems (just like during the test phase). But if such problems arise, please feel free to get in touch.

4. If any player from my mail list is still missing the CampaignPack - please let me know, too. Actually I shouldn't have forgotten anyone, but you never know...😬

5. And if someone else would like to have the CampaignPack sent - contact me via PM or mail👍
I always try to respond within 1-2 days.

Regards

Mr.X

Edited by Mr.X

11 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

A few notes:

1. Many thanks to everyone who takes the trouble to send me kind emails with the first battle reports from the Eastern Front. I look forward to every AAR 👍

2. In order to avoid unnecessary confusion, I have sent the promised 20 mastermaps to @Bootie today, who promised to make the maps available for download in the near future. Thank you @Bootie 🙏

3. So far only one player has written to me that there were a few crashes in the scenarios (especially chapters I and II) that involve a lot of fortifications (trenches, barb wire etc.) --It seems as if this is a specific, individual problem for this  PC  🙏 .

Otherwise, I haven't heard of any technical problems (just like during the test phase). But if such problems arise, please feel free to get in touch.

4. If any player from my mail list is still missing the CampaignPack - please let me know, too. Actually I shouldn't have forgotten anyone, but you never know...😬

5. And if someone else would like to have the CampaignPack sent - contact me via PM or mail👍
I always try to respond within 1-2 days.

Regards

Mr.X

We appreciate you Mr. X!

Since I'm now working on another project that isn't related to CM and because I would like to finally complete this project, I've decided that now is the time to get not only the mastermaps, but also the entire CampaignPack released for the general download.

It was very interesting to get in touch with the many people who wrote to me. Thanks again everyone!!! 🙏
Today I have sent the whole CampaignPack to @Bootie who will make it available for download on the scenario-depot 👍

So you don't need to write to me anymore 😎

"Mission accomplished" , Mr.X 

Thank you, Mr X! I've been enjoying your work, you've done an excellent job in putting this campaign package together and it is much appreciated!

I do hope that you'll once again turn your attention to CMRT after you've finished the other projects on your plate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 8:44 PM, Phantom Captain said:

Same.  24 campaigns for RT also.

If you haven't, once you start playing humans, it's NEVER finished...

Could you list all the ones you have, if its not too much trouble?

6 hours ago, Jim1954 said:

Could you list all the ones you have, if its not too much trouble?

Alarmeinheiten

Blunting the Spear

BP1 Five Days One Summer

BP1 Tigers at Ogledow

CMRT Kampfgruppe von Schroif

CP SoD Chapter I Partisans Land

CP SoD Chapter II Into Hell

CP SoD Chapter III Our Father

CP SoD Chapter IV Five Bridges

CP SoD Chapter V Tiger Trail

FR Breakthrough to Kovel

FR Broken Shields

FR Night at the Opera Axis

FR Night at the Opera Soviet

FR The Battle of Tukums

FR To Berlin

Hammers Flank

Rokossoykys Impasse

The Relief of Army Group North

The Road to Minsk

Thunder Over Ponyri

Training Campaign

Zitadelle

It's 23, I counted Tiger Trail twice as I had the pre-release testing version.

7 hours ago, Phantom Captain said:

Alarmeinheiten

Blunting the Spear

BP1 Five Days One Summer

BP1 Tigers at Ogledow

CMRT Kampfgruppe von Schroif

CP SoD Chapter I Partisans Land

CP SoD Chapter II Into Hell

CP SoD Chapter III Our Father

CP SoD Chapter IV Five Bridges

CP SoD Chapter V Tiger Trail

FR Breakthrough to Kovel

FR Broken Shields

FR Night at the Opera Axis

FR Night at the Opera Soviet

FR The Battle of Tukums

FR To Berlin

Hammers Flank

Rokossoykys Impasse

The Relief of Army Group North

The Road to Minsk

Thunder Over Ponyri

Training Campaign

Zitadelle

It's 23, I counted Tiger Trail twice as I had the pre-release testing version.

NICE!!! All in alphabetical order also.  :D :) 

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

In addition:

Crosses of Iron (2/2/15) (may be different from The Cross of Iron"?

The Battle of Tali Ihantala

The Hill

The Last Bridge

The Last Panzer

I got the cross of iron in July 2015 so it might be the same one. If it starts out with a MASSIVE katyusha barrage against a German defensive line anchored by 2 platoons of Tiger 1's, its the same. Where did you get the other ones?