Combat photography: Photos from the front..

Just now, NPye said:

Good that some of the old faces are still around.

Hey I'm not that old (based on time on the forum at least 😉).  We have lost a few shining stars lately for various reasons, so I'm very happy to see you're still doing great stuff.

25 minutes ago, NPye said:

Stalingrad Grain Silo, a must have map when dealing with Stalingrad.

4Faikq.png

Sounds Good...

Anything to do with city life ie, Pianos, Steps, Railings, Furniture, etc..... Cheers bud

Ok again When I will be ready I will jump on it, and created something, I love yours ideas, this give me always the feeling to help and do things that will be helpfull on differents ScenCampMaps and this is a real pleasure,... but I m not sure that what you present us is really CMRT this is a total immersion, so different  so misterious so mystic beautiful so...really a good job Mister @NPye.

cannot wait to have myself on my pc When I will be ready 😝

Edited by JM Stuff

19 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

Hey I'm not that old (based on time on the forum at least 😉).  We have lost a few shining stars lately for various reasons, so I'm very happy to see you're still doing great stuff.

LOL Soz

15 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Ok again When I will be ready I will jump on it, and created something, I love yours ideas, this give me always the feeling to help and do things that will be helpfull on differents ScenCampMaps and this is a real pleasure,... but I m not sure that what you present us is really CMRT this is a total immersion, so different  so misterious so mystic beautiful so...really a good job Mister

Get on it bud I need you....

For the new release of CMFB Downfall!

@Vacillator, I bet you are enjoying all the fun new armor additions as well!

Locusts, and Chaffees and Pershings, oh my!

@FlammenwerferX and I are going to dive right into this and get a new PBEM going.

In the meantime, into Aachen we go!

1405.png

1400.png

1406.png

1401.png

And, of course, from Downfall!  General Pershing I presume?  So excited about this one.

1404.png

1 minute ago, Phantom Captain said:

For the new release of CMFB Downfall!

@Vacillator, I bet you are enjoying all the fun new armor additions as well!

Of course!  UltraDave and I have already started 'Metal on metal (Pershing vs Tiger)' as a PBEM.  I have the Pershings (and other stuff).

Behind the Baricady Factory, in Stalingrad, is the admin and school buildings, this is school number 2, I have no idea what it looks like ground level, but ok from above... anyone got any images of this area?

KAN99Q.png

Edited by NPye

1 hour ago, NPye said:

Behind the Baricady Factory is the admin and school buildings, this is school number 2, I have no idea what it looks like ground level, but ok from above... anyone got any images of this area?

KAN99Q.png

Simply beautiful I LOVE your imagination and the result is always stunning and breathtaking, (have to googleinate to find the correct words) 😝

everything is there even our friends' fireplaces commons job  @Lucky_Strike and @RockinHarry !!

If only I could read the sign far away, it would be even better !! but soon when you put the mod available for everybodys I will be able to read it 😄

but where is @Lucky_Strike I hope very much he is fine ??

Edited by JM Stuff

30 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

If only I could read the sign far away, it would be even better !! but soon when you put the mod available for everybodys I will be able to read it 😄

KAXuP3.jpeg

JM what does it say, I made a copy for the Stalingrad Mod?

18 minutes ago, NPye said:

KAXuP3.jpeg

JM what does it say, I made a copy for the Stalingrad Mod?

ah ok this mean 

Entering Stalingrad was life-threatening,  you can easily let your life, !!

all link with this town is a part of death...

😉

Edited by JM Stuff