Combat photography: Photos from the front..

14 minutes ago, Phantom Captain said:

C'mon @quakerparrot67 join in the fun!  I've been waiting to see your offerings...

will do, cap'n.    been having to spend extra time and attention on my namesake- the 90gm  feathered dinosaur who's hitting adolescence and having mood swings and some new behavior issues- so havent gone on any good combat photo safaris lately. i might try to get some odd shots posted this weekend .  thanks for the shout- i  really like the b/w conversions you've been posting, too.

cheers,

rob

Edited by quakerparrot67

48 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

A Norwegian Blue? Probably just shagged out after a long squawk...

if she's pining for anything it would be  the pampas, although her coloring (she is a blue mutation (breeding) of a green argentine quaker (or monk)parrot.) would make her an odd bird out.   hopefully we will have a good 25-30 years before she has ceased to be, gone to meet her maker or is, ahem, pushing up daisies, although if this new attitude doesn't change  that span might be considerably shortened, lol.  she is our 2nd quaker, so we knew what we were getting into,  but maaaannnn..... imagine a permanent  (and smart)3 year old that can fly and has small but deadly bladed weaponry on its face.   throw in the stubbornness of a watertank full of yorkshiremen and -lately- the hormones of a 15 yr old. but after greenbean (our previous bird who was with us for 15 yrs) passed we realized the house didn't feel right without the noise, mess, chaos, etc.

so now that i've totally jacked this thread....

cheers,

rob