How Hot is Ukraine Gonna Get?

Probus

Water is going back, naking also corpses of Russians, probably of Storm-Z units. Reportedly Bilozirka town area. This is west from Kherson, UKR side, but enough far from Dnipro (there is lake near the town). Likely powerful stream washed ashore Russians too far from their death place.

Зображення

Edited by Haiduk

11 minutes ago, Bulletpoint said:

Is it just me, or is the signpost sticking through the track?

Hard to tell exactly but, yeah, looks AI generated...

Edit: Or more likely photoshopped, of course, but that is sooo old school. :D

Edited by Butschi

18 minutes ago, Bulletpoint said:

Possibly poor smartphone upscaling technology, a lot of cheaper phones try to increase MegaPixel count by using AI upscaling which causes distortions.

If this were photoshopped (for some reason?) It would take more work to recreate/fail with such an artefact than fake the picture with simple layers

Edited by Kraft

Looking more closely at the photo, I'm pretty sure something has been retouched out of it.

The grass downwards and to the left of the signpost base seems to have been changed with the clone tool. If you look carefully, you can see repeating patterns.

Edited by Bulletpoint

3rd assault brigade: "For last days we managed to advance near Bakhmut and gain a foothold. Enemy has here an advantage in mencount, ammunition and aviation. Nevertheless, we are finding weak places in their defense and hit there. We are "lucky" to fight against convicts. But now they are not from Wagner, but from army Shtorm-Z detachments. And mostly units of 57th motor-rifle brigade [from Khabarovsk, Far East, 5th CAA] are in front of us. Russian aviation works several times for a day. They are continue to transfer reserves here - as defensive units and assault unit, which try to push off us from our positions back. But now they forced to react on our actions rather than plan own"  

Edited by Haiduk

2 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

Photoshopping out the original Telegram channel watermark, same thing happened with the destroyed S400 command post photo which was of course taken as proof that it was fake.
FyQbYqIWwAMfNa4?format=jpg&name=small

Assault of Russian position with HMMWV squad

Part 1. Approaching, fire supressing, one Russian soldier tries to shoot back, but soon hide in blindage

Part 2. No video of trench clearing - UKR troops already seized position and eleiminate two Russian soldiers, trying to escape by crawling.

Edited by Haiduk

War Gonzo, in this post, admits some slight concern about a Ukrainian advance near Velyka Novosilka

https://t.me/s/wargonzo/13144

We are forced to admit that the tactical advance of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in this area is taking place, but so far it is not of a critical nature. We firmly hold the heights - the enemy has taken several positions in the lowlands, which we mercilessly pour with artillery and other firepower, not allowing the enemy to feel at least a little confident there.

4 hours ago, The_Capt said:

My sense is the RA is spread very thin and the UA is probing and poking to see what it can do.  We have not seen the UA main effort yet. In fact they may have not even decided where that main effort will fall. There may be weeks of UA corrosive warfare in front of them as they try and break the RA in an area.  If they are successful, I suspect the RA will then crack like an egg and collapse pretty quickly.  My sense is that operationally the RA is pretty brittle right now.  And of course they still have Wagner and Russian Free Legions to worry about in the backfield.

Great point.  UKR has greatly escalated but that doesn't mean we are seeing everything.  Maybe just next level of corrosion against a brittle foe.  Also maybe gets RU to commit mobile reserves that won't be available elsewhere along southern front.

And in reference to trench video above:  again we see RU soldiers crawling away instead of surrendering when trenches are now filled w UKR rifles.  They are crawling away and getting shot like lame ducks on a pond.  Unbelievable but we see it over & over.  This does show why offensive operations are slow.  RU soldiers need to be dug out like rats over & over.