Warsaw Uprising 44

JM Stuff

27 minutes ago, Commanderski said:

While you guys are at it could you put some Soviet markings on the Sherman's...please...😀

It was polite to add please at the end but this mod is a lot of work for everybody and Soviet markings on a Sherman is not a part of it. 

Maybe give it a try yourself! Download free GiMP and do it in one evening...please. :-) 

EDIT: As it was said in the Bible: "...give a forumite a modded lend-lease Sherman and he is happy for a day, encourage him to mod on his own <and be there if he has questions he sends by PM> and he becomes another modder..."

Edited by kohlenklau

On 3/22/2021 at 10:04 AM, Aquila-SmartWargames said:

I played the Warsaw 44 operation in CMBB just months ago. Seeing this resurrected in CM2 with FR would be a great thing.

About the movie, never saw it, is there a way to watch it in Polish with English subtitles somewhere?

I watched it on Amazon.  It was definetly worth the $2.99 rental:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07R4GSLXG/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r

There is also a documentary with a lot of historical footage out there but I don't remember the name of it.  It was not subtitled the last time I saw it, but the footage was originally silent anyway.

23 minutes ago, Probus said:

I watched it on Amazon.  It was definetly worth the $2.99 rental:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07R4GSLXG/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r

There is also a documentary with a lot of historical footage out there but I don't remember the name of it.  It was not subtitled the last time I saw it, but the footage was originally silent anyway.

Will check it out, thanks.

@JM Stuff was the initiator of this CMRT Warsaw Uprising Mod. The team has been working for months. I can see the head crowning, it is almost ready to emerge and upload to CMMODSIV and the great guy who runs that place. @Bootie

@umlaut has been so generous of his time to make some beautiful vehicle mods. @Juju is making a few UI mods. @Suchy the only actual Pole on JM's mod team, he also did some mods for weapons and uniforms. JM did about 99.9% of the uniforms. I have a few tiny scenarios ready to roll with tiny maps and some other interesting mods.

JM is running some final tests with @Probus and some other guys. Maybe in July he can get it out to everybody. In time for the anniversary of August.

• 1 month later...

Hello, Phil...

I will respond here since my PM is not working right now..

I have been trying to PM you several times during the last few weeks but for some strange reason the PM has not been sent...It has sort of been stuck...in loading ?? 🥴

Hopefully it will work now if i respond to you...

What i have been trying to tell you is that my computertime has been very limited in the last few months and most likely will continue to be so for some time yet...I know i promised you to try and do something for the project you guys are working on but i'm afraid that i'm going to fail you...

I might very well do some comunity stuff for this project later down the line but for now i feel that time will not allow me to commit to any more serious project...SORRY !

Best of luck with your project and many thanks for your continues work to improve/expand this game 

/Fredrik

Edited by Glubokii Boy

• 2 weeks later...