Warsaw Uprising 44

JM Stuff

Hi there

Time that some of us are waiting to CMRT module " the grand Russian Offensive Bagration"...

in a poor western region the Polish peoples prepare to resist and have the hope to receive some help to the Russian Army...

This is why I TRY to built a little mod...

I guess everybody saw the movie ...if not copy and past the link in your browser,  to see the trailer...

This is what I realise for the time.

1159323573_CMRedThunder2018-11-0621-12-31-58.thumb.jpg.9f1922a046fe9805d5a83908c0334927.jpg1174653155_CMRedThunder2018-11-0621-06-32-90.thumb.jpg.60dc49af8345d89607fdbda63e154a98.jpg2050687359_CMRedThunder2018-11-0621-01-57-63.thumb.jpg.c05cf4a6070fddee6fe7a80d59a785f1.jpg

But because I don t have enough knowledge’s in the modding world, uniforms are with a lot of bugs and far away to be finish yet, I am busy to  trying to modding some 

weapons like Sten and Kar98  to added to the " Shadow Polish Resistance army".

Also the german troops categories SS, are not including in the CMRT module, than i have to pick up left and right uniforms from some Modders.

1518303752_CMRedThunder2018-11-1417-18-51-29.thumb.jpg.18277582bcda83d2b24d649f9add2acd.jpg1654225394_CMRedThunder2018-11-0622-38-28-55.thumb.jpg.0cc46f99776fac744da26f213c463a83.jpg

If somebody is interesting to lend me a hand I will really appreciated.

My goal is to added all these one...I made a mistake in my mdr mds files and dont find more who is what but soon...

I dont use Photoshop but Paint this is why the result are not perfect...for the time !!

1877459562_Polishtest2.thumb.jpg.ee697730ea1f8ef52126fdaf40d2e2ed.jpg

Copy and past the link to see the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw7inmswJ1A

Edited by 3j2m7

2 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I have obviously not seen this movie. I was commenting on the content of the trailer, which is what you posted.

Ahemm !!! sorry @wart "n" all misunderstood your msg !!

Than hope, this movie will interrest you and you will find it in your language !!

• 2 years later...
40 minutes ago, Aquila-SmartWargames said:

I played the Warsaw 44 operation in CMBB just months ago. seeing this resurrected in CM2 with FR would be a great thing.

About the movie, never saw it, is there a way to watch it in Polish with English subtitles somewhere?

Thanks Aquila happy to see you on the forum again...

I will check I think I saw it in German but dont rememberI will find it again and let you know !!

JM

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Bubba883XL said:

It is actually a great movie. A few odd scenes etc. But the action is great. 

Yes I hope we can see a part of the movie in form on CM, sad that I cannot find the wishing movie for Aquila now ? 🙄

Hey @JM Stuff

Maybe in August we can give this mod of yours some love and attention?

1. Bring in Polish names and Polish voices from CMBB.

2. Change the uniform mdr to something from F&R? Partisans?

3. I can write a tiny scenario. 

Is August good for you? No big travel trips to Ibiza or Palma de Mallorca?

It is good to have a work schedule...

14 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

Hey @JM Stuff

Maybe in August we can give this mod of yours some love and attention?

1. Bring in Polish names and Polish voices from CMBB.

2. Change the uniform mdr to something from F&R? Partisans?

3. I can write a tiny scenario. 

Is August good for you? No big travel trips to Ibiza or Palma de Mallorca?

It is good to have a work schedule...

24 minutes ago, Suchy said:

Sounds good with you guys, we can try to do something, now that we have partisans !

JM

6 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Very interesting. Thanks.

Indeed @Aragorn2002very interresting colours pictures, lot of infos.

I think with all those authentic @Suchy pictures, and volonte always present  from @kohlenklau  the news buildings and the resistance, from FR we have now all elements to do something correct.

JM

3 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Indeed @Aragorn2002very interresting colours pictures, lot of infos.

I think with all those authentic @Suchy pictures, and volonte always present  from @kohlenklau  the news buildings and the resistance, from FR we have now all elements to do something correct.

JM

Looking forward to that, JM.

The group Sabaton was made honorary citizens of Poland for the songs they did of the Polish battles particularly "40:1" which tells the story of the Battle of Wizna between September 7th and 10th 1939 during the German Invasion of Poland at the beginning of the Second World War. The 720 Poles had 42,200 Wehrmacht-soldiers of the XIX Army Corps under General der Panzertruppe Heinz Guderian against them (so the song should actually be called 59:1) but nevertheless delayed the approach of the Wehrmacht seriously.

On 3/22/2021 at 10:04 AM, Aquila-SmartWargames said:

I played the Warsaw 44 operation in CMBB just months ago. Seeing this resurrected in CM2 with FR would be a great thing.

About the movie, never saw it, is there a way to watch it in Polish with English subtitles somewhere?

I found it on amazon prime for free viewing. Polish spoken with English subtitles.

• 1 month later...

Pudel reporting for duty

pudel.jpg?dl=1

Here´s a download link - I´ll remove it when the mods are available at CMMods IV

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dpvm3j1kkynq28v/AAC9LeGJH2UcLKtkWxLPCfLza?dl=1

The spare tracks:
The game automatically places spare tracks all over the hull and turret - hiding the decals - so I have made several different transparent versions of the bmp: panther-g-alpha [warsaw] - and one non-transparent: panther-g-alpha 5 [warsaw]. The aim is to make the game load only a few of the tracks. If you want no spare tracks at all, simply delete all the numbered ones (but not: panther-g-alpha [warsaw]). If you want all the tracks to show, delete all the panther-g-alpha [warsaw] files.

48 minutes ago, umlaut said:

Oh, and there´s a Hetzer as well:

Thank you Dennis!

49 minutes ago, umlaut said:

Pudel reporting for duty

Thank you Dennis!

49 minutes ago, umlaut said:

The game automatically places spare tracks all over the hull and turret

I can fix that in Blender once I have the files and we roll it into this "secret/not so secret" future project under the allied side... 😉

The team has been working under cover in the basements of Warsaw...

@Suchy @Probus @JM Stuff

Edited by kohlenklau