CM Final Blitzkrieg Wallpaper

Are you sure that you are allowed to use the illustration for this purpose? Have you obtained permission? The illustration belongs to an artist and in this case a company has paid for it as box art (Flames of War). If it is commissioned artwork even worse ... And sorry but the cropping/masking really sucks. If I was Battlefront I would permit raping my CI/artwork like this. 

Edited by Markus86
typo

12 hours ago, Markus86 said:

Are you sure that you are allowed to use the illustration for this purpose? Have you obtained permission? The illustration belongs to an artist and in this case a company has paid for it as box art (Flames of War). If it is commissioned artwork even worse ... And sorry but the cropping/masking really sucks. If I was Battlefront I would permit raping my CI/artwork like this. 

And the guy in the winter uniform is firing his rifle, while the other two are trying to have a conversation. That is damned rude! :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Jorge MC said:

well I think is like making a sound mod CM, say using sounds from Saving Private Ryan movie, I did that few years ago and still there for download

That stop motion movie of yours is pretty good.  Must have been a LOT of time consuming work!

On 1/25/2018 at 10:57 AM, Aragorn2002 said:

And the guy in the winter uniform is firing his rifle, while the other two are trying to have a conversation. That is damned rude! :rolleyes:

I thought I was the only one to notice that :) Box art often seems a bit odd, because they try to cram all kinds of combat situations into the same picture...

1 minute ago, Bulletpoint said:

I thought I was the only one to notice that :) Box art often seems a bit odd, because they try to cram all kinds of combat situations into the same picture...

Yeah, the rifleman in the background on the right  (near the explosion) for instance has a nasty form of rheumatism. :) I mean, it's obvious the artist has certain skills, but little eye for detail.

On the other hand, you can't really blame the guy in the winter uniform, since considering his shooting position (on his knees...) he obviousely didn't get any training at all. :D

Could be worse though:

http://firearmshistory.blogspot.nl/2012/03/rifle-shooting-positions-back-position.html

Edited by Aragorn2002

2 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

On the other hand, you can't really blame the guy in the winter uniform, since considering his shooting position (on his knees...) he obviousely didn't get any training at all. :D

Could be worse though:

http://firearmshistory.blogspot.nl/2012/03/rifle-shooting-positions-back-position.html

Hm, the „knee position“ is perfect for the “fire and surrender” tactic.😎

The „back position“ is interesting. I think, I have seen that in a movie once. One of those „19th century colonial red coat“ movies. Or was it a Western? 

• 2 years later...