CMFB (Unofficial) Screenshot Thread

35 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Is it certain that the medic up position is not just eye-candy and the computer calculates him as being in the same state as his squad members?  A lot of visual things like that are eye candy. 

IIRC even though some squad members may not look like they are in a foxhole, the system calculates as if they all get the foxhole benefit.

Give it a test with and without the mod. That should give the best answer to it. Beeing in foxholes or in buildings is bits of different thing but more related to how the game engine calculates LOF at and through these objects (not WYSIWYG). Whatever bullet comes through it hits a soldiers invisible "hitbox" and this changes with a soldiers stance. So stand up and kneel is larger hitboxes, while prone is way smaller ones. LOS goes similarly. You can´t shoot at what you can´t see (anymore). This is more apparent  for a medic behind a low wall or in a building, when he goes to prone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

End of Meijel Mayhem, Tactical Defeat for me as the German's but mostly cause I ran out of time, was playing for fun and focusing on force preservation (lost only 3 tanks - 1 PzV, 1 Luchs, 1 JzPzIVA). Nice scenario, lots of issues regarding movement to consider, an open flank, mud off-road, canals, mines, choke-points. Quite interesting overall.dH44JYP.jpg

In progress game Battle for Chaumont - Second Round, again trying to keep everyone alive. Lost a PaK40 and a StuG III, one JgPzIV damaged so far. I spent the first 10 minutes setting up C2 links, something I didn't do when I played this a year or two ago. I felt it was necessary as you get 4 or 5 separate formations as the Germans and they can't all deploy close to each other so it required some HQ's and platoon leaders to act as liaisons, but it was well worth it. Once the spotting information got disseminated to the StuG brigade and the Jagdpanzers, we could edge forward and engage the various Sherman positions one at time. Still got 59 minutes left, gotta get the infantry moving into the town now...

bcUgi5a.jpg

Edited by Jace11

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2022 at 9:26 AM, Jace11 said:

End of Meijel Mayhem, Tactical Defeat for me as the German's but mostly cause I ran out of time, was playing for fun and focusing on force preservation (lost only 3 tanks - 1 PzV, 1 Luchs, 1 JzPzIVA). Nice scenario, lots of issues regarding movement to consider, an open flank, mud off-road, canals, mines, choke-points. Quite interesting overall.dH44JYP.jpg

In progress game Battle for Chaumont - Second Round, again trying to keep everyone alive. Lost a PaK40 and a StuG III, one JgPzIV damaged so far. I spent the first 10 minutes setting up C2 links, something I didn't do when I played this a year or two ago. I felt it was necessary as you get 4 or 5 separate formations as the Germans and they can't all deploy close to each other so it required some HQ's and platoon leaders to act as liaisons, but it was well worth it. Once the spotting information got disseminated to the StuG brigade and the Jagdpanzers, we could edge forward and engage the various Sherman positions one at time. Still got 59 minutes left, gotta get the infantry moving into the town now...

bcUgi5a.jpg

i really like the night shot.

cheers,

rob

7 hours ago, Phantom Captain said:

12.png

14.png

15.png

Combat-Mission-Final-Blitzkrieg-Screensh

Very nice screenshots I like very much the last one for the uniforms, the snow of the shoulders and down on the coat also the ve vegetation are very realist, are you using a existing mod or did you it yourself ?

Cheers 

Edited by JM Stuff

2 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Very nice screenshots I like very much the last one for the uniforms, the snow of the shoulders and down on the coat also the ve vegetation are very realist, are you using a existing mod or did you it yourself ?

Cheers 

Thanks!  I just take the pics, haha!  Any and all mods you see on my pics are all from the "All in One" mod-packs.  :)

I think all the uniforms in FB look REALLY good with this mod.

Edited by Phantom Captain

3 hours ago, Phantom Captain said:

Thanks!  I just take the pics, haha!  Any and all mods you see on my pics are all from the "All in One" mod-packs.  :)

I think all the uniforms in FB look REALLY good with this mod.

Ok thanks, I will than "jump" on the mod pack, and say thanks to the owner a big thanks to realized it.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

RkGRIF.png

Watch out for this important update next week...

Battle for Berlin Notes V2.1

After feedback from the BF community I have updated and put right a few issues on some of the scenario maps including:

• Set up of the forces was wrong on some of the maps. Fixed.

• Missing Axis troops. Fxed.

• Mission Objectives missing on Kroll Opera House. Fixed.

• A map was missing completely called Assault the Reichstag. Fixed.

• Plus some other minor issues fixed.

If you note anything that looks wrong, please contact me and I will look into.

New scenarios coming soon. Thank you for your time.

3 hours ago, NPye said:

RkGRIF.png

Watch out for this important update next week...

Battle for Berlin Notes V2.1

After feedback from the BF community I have updated and put right a few issues on some of the scenario maps including:

• Set up of the forces was wrong on some of the maps. Fixed.

• Missing Axis troops. Fxed.

• Mission Objectives missing on Kroll Opera House. Fixed.

• A map was missing completely called Assault the Reichstag. Fixed.

• Plus some other minor issues fixed.

If you note anything that looks wrong, please contact me and I will look into.

New scenarios coming soon. Thank you for your time.

one question- why don't my berlin houses look like that?!?  

wahhhhhhh.....

cheers,

rob

• 1 month later...