CMFB (Unofficial) Screenshot Thread

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, quakerparrot67 said:

pneWqe0wp

cheers,

rob

Au top I hope you dont recieve some engine and dusk smoke from your computer in your own house, because your UI  is already trouble 😆 very very nice picture nice moment to discover, the effects are fantastics, I am thinking to have your picture as my starting game menu, a really good shot !

Edited by JM Stuff

Just now, JM Stuff said:

Au top I hope you dont recieve some engine and dusk smoke from your computer in your own house, because your UI  is already trouble 😆 very very nice picture nice moment to discover, a really good shot !

i'm pretty sure i have the ui mods- i believe it's included with all the 'all in ones', is it not?   if i'm wrong, let me know. (of course i'm going to check for myself right now, lol.

thanks, man i thought it was a nice painterly scene in the belgian countryside, complete with cordite smoke and diesel exhaust, lol.

cheers,

rob

29 minutes ago, quakerparrot67 said:

i'm pretty sure i have the ui mods- i believe it's included with all the 'all in ones', is it not?   if i'm wrong, let me know. (of course i'm going to check for myself right now, lol.

thanks, man i thought it was a nice painterly scene in the belgian countryside, complete with cordite smoke and diesel exhaust, lol.

cheers,

rob

i believe it's included with all the 'all in ones', is it not?   if i'm wrong, let me know. 

I don t install the all in ones for the time so I don t know ??

But  I saw this dark UI in the past I think from Volksgrenadier, or something like that !!??

Exactly like I was thinking but in CMMODS III dont know if there is also in the IV 

VG_Grey_CMRT_Interface_2.zip_original-75

Edited by JM Stuff

• 5 weeks later...

Mounted assault

cm-final-blitzkrieg-exe-Screenshot-2021-

(Close) Encounter in the dark

Just as he was about to throw a frag grenade, the rifleman got hit. This were some bad news for his leader cowering next to him.

A halftrack formation gets blown to bits by one well positioned US 57mm AT gun.

Remember: Enemy artillery can be your worst enemy but can provide good cover too.

Without the previously created crater of the enemy artillery, this fire team would have been blown to bits.

"Herr Leutnant...wouldn´t it be wiser to spread the weapons of our fallen comrades around the squads ? They all just have those old bolt action rifles and...."

"God damn it, Feldwebel Heinrich ! When I say that you give the sniper rifle to the machine gunner, I mean it.

Don´t you dare question my leadership !"

Advance through the smoke.

A bit of posing for the Wochenschau.

"Hans, you said we should go the right path but I haven´t seen no friend nor foe for hours. Where is the front ?"

"Shut up Klaus and let me think !"

Edited by Brille

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...