CMFB (Unofficial) Screenshot Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 12:54 PM, chuckdyke said:

Quantity is a quality on its own. Attrition one for one is not hard if you get the numbers. Four crew of the Sherman tank survived. This is modelled very well in the game. 

Panther.jpg

I like very much yours graphics this give a good mix for the real life, all have the "correct" aspect, landscapes nature, vehicles as well the seasons, including soldiers, this must be a pleasure to play in this conditions.

Question about Hull-Down better with the mouse-wheel, how do you use this procedure without using the command, hull down itself, do you mean that you "move your view" with the mouse wheel, to have (approximatively) the hull down position, or is this a common manlipulation with line of sight and fire together, this seam to be very effective but I don t understand exactly, for me, the hull down position, is sometime difficult to realizing??

thanks in advance !

JM 

2 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

do you mean that you "move your view" with the mouse wheel,

You select a move command and select camera position1. Now move the mouse to the centre bottom of the screen till the move command becomes a pointer. Now move the mouse up slightly till you just recover the move command. This is the driver's position, the next sequence up with the mouse-wheel gives you the fighting compartment's view. The next one after that is the commander's view with the AFV unbuttoned. Now confirm your position by clicking the mouse. Happy gaming. PS I tone map my screenshots videos by their nature are slightly blurry. 

13 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

You select a move command and select camera position1. Now move the mouse to the centre bottom of the screen till the move command becomes a pointer. Now move the mouse up slightly till you just recover the move command. This is the driver's position, the next sequence up with the mouse-wheel gives you the fighting compartment's view. The next one after that is the commander's view with the AFV unbuttoned. Now confirm your position by clicking the mouse. Happy gaming. PS I tone map my screenshots videos by their nature are slightly blurry. 

Thank you for the information, I couldn't have done it alone, I've already made 2 attempts to do it, to be honest I wonder how this procedure hasn't had more questions about how it should go because there you have to know it and put it into practice and it's not won, but hey, let's not underestimate all the warlords of the forum, who practice the CM series, perhaps,I was the only ignoramus of the century not to know this procedure, but I doubt.

PS are slightly blurry,  I don t see any, if yes,  I need probably strong glasses !

thank you  @chuckdyke

JM

2 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

Screenshots are by their nature blurry and need to be processed by an editor program. My screenshots have been processed. 

In this way we have to see the real view that you are playing, some clips or gif, to give you right, I didn t know that you have reworked yours pictures before post it,... ! 

JM

9 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

I didn t know that you have reworked yours pictures before post it,... ! 

Photography is my other hobby and I use the software to enhance my screenshots. Even if you use a $3000 SLR images need some processing. 

• 4 weeks later...

Urban Combat in Hatten. Panzerschreck is a very decisive weapon in the game, almost on par with the AT-84. Or is the AT-84 a reskinned Panzerschreck?

hatten.jpg

hattenb.jpg

hattenc.jpg

The two MG42s didn't get the fire superiority. Also in a building on the other side of the street.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/20/2022 at 4:29 AM, JM Stuff said:

Thank you for the information, I couldn't have done it alone, I've already made 2 attempts to do it, to be honest I wonder how this procedure hasn't had more questions about how it should go because there you have to know it and put it into practice and it's not won, but hey, let's not underestimate all the warlords of the forum, who practice the CM series, perhaps,I was the only ignoramus of the century not to know this procedure, but I doubt.

PS are slightly blurry,  I don t see any, if yes,  I need probably strong glasses !

thank you  @chuckdyke

JM

Ignoramus #2 here. Thanks, chuckdyke.

Recently purchased CMFB and don't know why it took me so long.  Just some shots from my first battles...

I'm stunned by the firepower of Volksgrenadier units.  Those STG-44s really give the Germans an upgrade.

Combat-Mission-Final-Blitzkrieg-Screensh

It almost feels like modern era...

It's like CMBN...but NOT.  The different terrain, season and weather, equipment, and bigger map sizes make this feel so much closer to RT for me.  

I'm loving playing the Americans in the Bulge.

Falschirmjagers!

Edited by Phantom Captain

On 10/1/2022 at 6:05 PM, Phantom Captain said:

It's like CMBN...but NOT.  The different terrain, season and weather, equipment, and bigger map sizes make this feel so much closer to RT for me.  

I agree, must be the absence of that pesky bocage. 

Great shots by the way.

Edited by Vacillator