Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Separatists in eastern Ukraine

These guys look more similar to earliest UKR volunteer units - just add yellow duct tape and some helmets :

Pixeltruppens  on this screenshots have a mix of western and old UKR camos, but if they reflect separatists of 2014, they should have Russian "gorka" and "flora" camo mixed with old Ukranian "dubok" and Russian "spectre". After 2015 they have been receiving new Russian digital camo, but "gorka" and old "flora" also still in use.

Also in that time they used various types of helmets - from old Ssh-68 to modern Russians, though some number really hadn't head protection, but not 100 % like in this mode

Edited by Haiduk

Inspired by the headlines I am FINALLY finishing up Shield of Kiev...and winning!!  Really loved all the Black Sea campaigns that I have played including the community made ones.   

These brave and stalwart defenders hold the tree line that has just been seized as my T-84s do their work...

Combat-Mission-Black-Sea-Screenshot-2022

These Russian T-72s pay the price for their brazen invasion and are left smoking wrecks on the battlefield and at the cost of only one BM Oplot.  But the wood line is taken! On to the next...

For those needing a little CMBS vicarious satisfaction.  Go play The Russians are Coming by Mark C.  and just pretend your US troops are Ukrainians with Javelins and NLAWs. 

Wrecked Russian columns, straight out of the headlines...

"They don't like it when they get a Javelin in the face..."

Quite satisfying. 

• 2 weeks later...

I started the Mountains of Allah campaign.  Welcome to Chechnya comrade.

The futility of attacking into the woods, in the snow...with armor...

My Russian pixeltruppen's supply lines have been compromised and they don't even have gloves!! 🤣

Because of the snow and limited visibility I decided to open up all my BMP-2s and having rather good success with it!

Edited by Phantom Captain

My attack has broken into left, right and center wings.  Fanning out and pushing through the forest in coordinated directions my armored columns start to run into Chechen resistance of the 3rd Bn Ayrzu (Eagle) Brigade who quickly are overwhelmed by the firepower of BMP-2 autocannons and T-90 main guns.

Left wing, 2nd Co., 20th Guards MRB

Right wing, 1st Co., 20th Guards MRB

Chechen forward positions are quickly and efficiently overrun.

Edited by Phantom Captain