Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

Check out this brutal scene from my last game:

A match of "who is gonna explode first". The BMP-3 or the Bradley? I thought at first that the BMP will win duel to its larger gun but the brave Bradley gunner kept firing even after his vehicle got marked as "Destroyed" and he managed to blow up the BMP. In the end both IFVs killed each other simultaniously. If you watch closely you can also see the Bradleys KE penetrators exiting the BMP after penetrating though-and-trough, impacting the ground behind it. Brutal.

Edited by agusto

Here's something to give you a chuckle.  :)

In the editor in Flavor Objects is a listing for 'posters'. In the WWII titles they're mostly filled with propaganda posters. Not exactly appropriate for modern times. So a selection of fake Ukrainian billboards were made. Everything from UN observer force notices to government emergency decrees to Chinese and Italian food, karaoke and rock concert advertisements! The smattering of roman text among the Cyrillic means these are most suitable for the environs around Kiev. You can't say we didn't try to being you modern Ukraine!  :D

post-36386-0-85844200-1422689717_thumb.j

I had my first contact with a rookie Su25 pilot. My only AA Soldier got taken out by a very far flying shrapnel.

09Zfe7Z.png

fsYgsq6.png

A generous burst of 30mm hitting the unsuspecting grunts, several directly.

qrp6Ndk.png

10 men 6 died 3 wounded and out of the fight.

Really a shame since they pinned atleast 2 Russian squads down and could've easily decimated them with the AGS during the next 2-3 turns :(

Edited by Kraft

MikeyD I say I am positively impressed by the Italian stereotypizing

In downtown Kiev there's a rather large restaurant in the center of town with the name 'MAFIA' in roman script. I found that so amusing that I had to include some version of it in the posters. And 'costa nosta' just translates "what we do". Its not my fault that you read the name as organized crime.

Americans and Russians meet in a forrest, a grenade throwing duel ensues.

Note how the russian on the left side gets killed while throwing his grenade and drops it on his buddy to the left :D.

Edited by agusto

The beginning of a bloody battle for a town

CM%20Black%20Sea%202015-01-31%2023-29-44

RPG team is sent forward to a gap in the wall to attack a approaching Bulat

CM%20Black%20Sea%202015-01-31%2023-55-00

as the 1st teams PG7VR hits home a 2nd team in a nearby building take their own shot

CM%20Black%20Sea%202015-01-31%2023-56-11

The T-64 roars into reverse to the cover the woods and before its smoke screen covers its retreat a large hole from one of the tandem HEAT round is spotted on the commanders cupola

CM%20Black%20Sea%202015-01-31%2023-56-45

In downtown Kiev there's a rather large restaurant in the center of town with the name 'MAFIA' in roman script. I found that so amusing that I had to include some version of it in the posters. And 'costa nosta' just translates "what we do". Its not my fault that you read the name as organized crime.

Awwww.....And here I thought it was a reference to a certain cyberpunk novel by Neal Stephenson.....