Aris Vehicle Thread...

Second would you happen to have a Dropbox folder that you would share with a collection of all your mods? Yes. I am too lazy to download all of them individually. If you had a public folder in DB you could just upload as you pump them out.

Did that before Fuser went on holiday for a few guys over FGM. The file is gone now but happy to set one up again, if it becomes clear Fuser is done with CMBN again and moves on to CMFI again. :)

Did that before Fuser went on holiday for a few guys over FGM. The file is gone now but happy to set one up again, if it becomes clear Fuser is done with CMBN again and moves on to CMFI again. :)

I would love to be able to download all his vehicles mods in one go Ithikial_AU. I already have drop box so i am ready to go mate.

Can you also drop me a line when you do so for either game? I've had to reinstall and lost nearly all my FI mods and most my BN mods =(

Ok guys, posting here today to let you know that my modding days are over until further notice (one month or more possibly). I am moving to a beautiful new house with my grirlfriend, will lose Internet connection for some days, and will be quite busy. I am back into guitar playing with my old rock band too, soon,...Hope my mods make even your lost battles enjoyable in some way too,...;)I wish you some happy wargaming days in the meanwhile and happy new year!!

Ok guys, posting here today to let you know that my modding days are over until further notice (one month or more possibly). I am moving to a beautiful new house with my grirlfriend, will lose Internet connection for some days, and will be quite busy. I am back into guitar playing with my old rock band too, soon,...Hope my mods make even your lost battles enjoyable in some way too,...;)I wish you some happy wargaming days in the meanwhile and happy new year!!

Fuser, so not only are you a mod god but a rock god with probably a smoking hot rock chick. You make me sick ;)

Cheers, enjoy the well earned break

p.s. please do not post any pics of your beautiful new home in Espana

Starting to pack boxes with my belongings, ...Enjoy my mods in the meantime, there are quite a lot of them! You may have got used to see new mods every 2 or 3 days in this section of the forum,...well, I guess that wont happen anymore...

Yeah well the question remains as to how you ever found a girlfriend while spending that much time modding... or is there some kind of modders groupie thing going on?

I knew her before modding started and this obsession almost made me lost her,....hehe. Guitar playing makes her feel more comfortable,...My house is full of cardboard boxes, barely no clothes to wear at the moment, will lose Internet connection in 2-3 days...I still make mods in my mind,...cheap, No Photoshop needed!