I do appreciate your timing... :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the SS was included in the Commonwealth module?

I'm not an SS fan but I'd really like to see German vehicles carrying 7.92K ammo. :P

look under the first pic -

This module also brings you new German formations, such as the "Waffen SS" and the Luftwaffe

whoot!!! Now maybe we can stop asking where Steve is or has been. :D

"So does the Commonwealth Forces module include? Well, we can't tell you everything yet, but here is a first glimpse at some of the confirmed units, weapons and equipment."

Oh, yeah! Very cool, I've burned a hole in my screen already looking at the preliminary pics. I had a feeling that something was coming soon since Steve has been MIA for like a month.

Great news! And the "can't tell you everything yet" part leaves a lot open for day dreaming and surprises.

Mord.

I forget, will this module cover Market Garden? A Red Devils Over Arnhem campaign is something I've really been looking forward to.

Ahh, I'm sitting here hoping the module will be crammed with scenarios and campaigns even though I have hours and hours worth yet to play through with CMBN (and CMSF). It's a viscous cycle!

I forget, will this module cover Market Garden? A Red Devils Over Arnhem campaign is something I've really been looking forward to.

Ahh, I'm sitting here hoping the module will be crammed with scenarios and campaigns even though I have hours and hours worth yet to play through with CMBN (and CMSF). It's a viscous cycle!

That's supposed to be the next module, not this one.

No Croc, no AVRE, no 3" mortar, no 25pdr*, neither Priest or resulting Kangaroos and no Crusader AA**.

It's not a complete list, I'm pretty sure that at least the 3-inch mortar is in because it's really just the 81mm mortar and therefore as common as bread. Likewise 25 pdr as well as a bunch of other arty (and air) pieces should be there for indirect support. Priests should be in, but they're not really a new unit so maybe it's not listed because of that. :)

damn we are a tough crowd. First we ask for news on the next module when the base game is only out for 5 months as if it was unplayable till the next module came out. Then when we do get the news, we complain about what isn't in it even though we don't actually know what is/isn't in it for sure.

Being a game developer is not for the faint hearted, but we gripe because we like it so much right?

I'm hardly claiming the sky is falling. But when I read the following

Can anyone think of anything significant other than crocodiles that wasn't listed?

then yeah, I could think of a few things.

I think most are pretty notable omissions, and one hopes they make it in. Well, apart from the Crusader AA which is merely my favourite wishlist item.

And no, 3" Mortar=/=81mm.

And if the Priest ain't on the list because it is already in the base game, I see a few other items that could be struck from the list. More then a few Shermans for starters. ;)

I'm hardly claiming the sky is falling. But when I read the following

then yeah, I could think of a few things.

I think most are pretty notable omissions, and one hopes they make it in. Well, apart from the Crusader AA which is merely my favourite wishlist item.

And no, 3" Mortar=/=81mm.

And if the Priest ain't on the list because it is already in the base game, I see a few other items that could be struck from the list. More then a few Shermans for starters. ;)

That wasn't meant specifically toward you Elmar, sorry. It was just some of the general tenor that was giving me a chuckle. We don't give anything a pass without picking it apart.

LMAO! Yeah, that's par for the course...Looks like a good amount of stuff though, and we still have two more modules to go so when it's all said and done, it oughta be a ton of cool things to blow the crap out of.

I was particularly happy to see the Marder I and Wespe on this list. AND I've still got two more chances to get my PSW 234/3.

BTW...does Luftwaffe units mean (or include)...Fallschirmjagers?

Mord.

btw i hope this module will also enhance the timeframe to september (havent read anything in the feature list) especially for the market garden operation and the Tiger Ausf.B with henschel turret (not only the porsche turret version) ! as far as i know only the first fifty were produced with porsche turret and most of these were destroyed by airraids in normandy.