Posted (edited)

Some contrasting scenes from the city centre:

QdtSnNQ.jpg

Business as usual at 'The Fayke News Corporation'.....Headlines:  NATO claim 'Mission Accomplished' in the campaign against OSIRIS in Ramadi!   :ph34r:

Meanwhile:

X8SmlkC.jpg

All is tranquil in the community garden behind the 'White House Covfefe Shop'.  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Meanwhile:

X8SmlkC.jpg

All is tranquil in the community garden behind the 'White House Covfefe Shop'.  ;)

is that for the chickens to come home to roost?

Edited by sburke

14 hours ago, LongLeftFlank said:

HAH!!!  I remember that one.  In fact, I have a stack of Bloom County books I can't part with despite not reading them in ages.  I also have a life sized scale stuffed Bill The Cat that survived my college years and is still kicking around somewhere.

And with that said... guys, let's let the artwork speak and keep the politics out of it.  I think we all know where this could go and that isn't a good place.

Steve

Cheers guys, as I said, this is intended to be a light-hearted parody and also an opportunity to try out Blue on Blue, nothing more.....It's also a learning exercise for CM:SF2.  Quite a lot of work has gone into this already, so I'd really rather not see the thread locked because someone has a humour breakdown. 

Once the first map (Trumpton) is complete I'll turn out a 2p HTH (only) scenario, 'The Trumpton Riots' and then take a look at what I can do with some AI scripting.....It should be a bit easier than Mosul, but I sure wish I had some Uncons to work with!  ;)

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Cheers guys, as I said, this is intended to be a light-hearted parody and also an opportunity to try out Blue on Blue, nothing more.....It's also a learning exercise for CM:SF2.  Quite a lot of work has gone into this already, so I'd really rather not see the thread locked because someone has a humour breakdown. 

Once the first map (Trumpton) is complete I'll turn out a 2p HTH (only) scenario, 'The Trumpton Riots' and then take a look at what I can do with some AI scripting.....It should be a bit easier than Mosul, but I sure wish I had some Uncons to work with!  ;)

Uncons for CMBS would be very cool.  Some mods were made for Separatists.  I wonder if it would be possible to make a uncon mod with dudes running around in civilian clothes and / or a mix of military & civilian clothes.     

Also after CMSF2 is released and the uncon, IED, VBIED, spies are at the 4.0 standard maybe it would be worthwhile for BFC to include them in CMBS in some future CMBS module................ 

Edited by MOS:96B2P

Re-skinning some of the Ukrainian units would do the trick for this one.....My concept is for the single player variants of this idea to start with the player responding to 'radical factions' of one sort or another, depending on which side you choose.

I must say @Sgt.Squarehead, the idea of Trumpton riots made me laugh. It is a sad day when mayhem breaks out in that most docile of places.  I hope the Pugh brothers, never mind Dibble, are not revealed as perverts.