What we will see the next?

togi

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Steve, I hope you have a good stock-pile of beer at home to weather this one out!

(I home-brew ... so if the apocalypse hits ... I'm good in that department ... I figure I can just trade for whatever else I need with beer! :) )

Excellent plan. When the zombies come and are eating your brains you can just say "Excuse me Mr Z, would you like to trade back some brains for this nice beer?"

Yeah, that should work out just fine.

Or maybe that "something nice" thing that Steve mentioned a couple of weeks ago? Perhaps not the actual release, but maybe the official announcement.

However, trying to predict what BF will do next is like trying to read chicken bones to predict the weather. :)

maybe with warm he meant warm like this:

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/flamethrower.jpg

The 2nd series on that bloody farm was awful though

you.re nuts! what about the early episode thats recalled in flashbacks where Shane kneecaps Otis and lets him get eaten to escape? Brilliant episode right there. And the episode in the town where Rick kills the dudes from Philly, that whole episode, again is sweet. Finally, the last episode of course was great too. No no, the weakest season by far was 1, which even then wasn't really that bad. I don't know what the hell you guys have on tv there, but over here it obliterates it's competition.

you.re nuts! what about the early episode thats recalled in flashbacks where Shane kneecaps Otis and lets him get eaten to escape? Brilliant episode right there. And the episode in the town where Rick kills the dudes from Philly, that whole episode, again is sweet. Finally, the last episode of course was great too. No no, the weakest season by far was 1, which even then wasn't really that bad. I don't know what the hell you guys have on tv there, but over here it obliterates it's competition.

I like my US shows and I like TWD i just got bored with season 2. For the record, I currently watch Spartacus, Banshee, Castle, Spacey's House of Cards,Homeland,Borgias,Boardwalk Empire,Grimm,American Horror and Asylum, Falling Skies and Vegas soon. I am enjoying them all

Sorry, we got distracted by some 11th hour bug fixing. Just nipped what we think is the last one for v2.01.

Despite the blizzard around this part of the world, I sense a warming trend with clear and sunny skies for this coming week :D

Steve

We are in the proverbial "coming week", how are the clear and sunny skies up yer way neighbor?

I haven't seen snow like we just had since I was a kid. Here in midcoast Maine, most places saw about 30" of snow. I can tell you that leaving the stroller out on accident means I might not see it again until April. Snow drifts that are 7' tall, it certainly looks like winter now!

We got maybe a foot out my way. People think that just because I'm north that means more snow. Colder, almost for sure, but that doesn't mean snow. The storms that come from the south often track off the coast before they get up here. There are times (like now) when Boston area has more snow than us. Difference is ours stays and gets added to, theirs melts within a few days. When our Canadian friends send their weather our way that we get hammered :D

Steve