MikeyD

Shall try to start an unofficial screenshots thread?

I'll go first. I was successfully assaulting an American position with my Italians (to my great surprise) when I snapped these screenshots. The classic Breda "Red Devil" aluminum body hand grenade in action. :)

RedDevil.jpg

Who did that Stuart? It is a work of friggin' art. The screen shot doesn't do it justice!

Mord.

Who did that Stuart? It is a work of friggin' art. The screen shot doesn't do it justice!

Mord.

I'm guessing Aris, since he has gone "missing" for some time now. It sure looks like his dirt patterns.

Stuart is 80% Marco Bergman with a little adjusting around the edges and a fresh CMFI normal map applied to the bolts and widgets. I think Marco's Sicily camou Shermans make the game. And the dirt was applied 'in-house' ;)

Ahhh...yes. Mr Bergman. One of my favorites from CMBO. Those snowy US vehicles he and Gordon did still set the bar.

All the vehicles look great but the little nuances on the Stuart just jumped out at me.

Great job guys!

Mord.

LMAO! Just messin' with ya...

Here.

grapesw.jpg

grapes2.jpg

Mord.

Mamma Mia. Much more detailed and dense than I thought. You could really get some serious concealment in there. Makes me think of the Crete stories where the Maori troops mercilessly hunted down isolated German FJs in the vineyards...

italy2.png

italy.png

Love the new icons, ammo bearer, scout. Graphics are really clean. I haven't even started a battle, just looking around at stuff.

And the Italian!!! Si Senori!!!

AWESOME!

Mord, any word on whether sound mods, yours in particular, and visual mods like Vein's tracers and explosions can be used in CMFI?

My sound mod works fine...as well as all the weapons and explosions and stuff from other people...there's a few new sounds for the Italians though. Haven't checked anything else yet.

Mord.

Did CMFI give you Italian Cypress trees (you know, the ones like this):

cypresses.jpg

Next to vineyards, it's probably the most essential foliage/veg object for a proper Mediterranean environment (more than cactuses or palm trees, and for olive trees the "D" tree would be fine already).

That was our take on it too.

Steve

Ahhh, I must have been watching too many reruns of "The English Patient."

Any possibility that these trees can make it into a later addition to the CMFI "family" when it has moved up to the north of the Boot? If so, please take this as a wishlist request.