The Peng Challenge Thread

You are still reading this crap because I think you haven't quite grasped the concept of "movement" in CMBM.

You know, that's where you select a unit and tell it to move towards your opponent's likely positions.

True, true, your pixeltruppen did manage to get a shot at one of my units, but I think that is more a byproduct of their getting lost on the way to the latrine and just having some "good 'ol boy fun".

I'm about done with this "careful planning and tactical tweaking" they must beat into your squirrel brain with an old shoe over in House Rune... to borrow a phrase from your Allied limey friends... "Tally ho!"

Tell your pixerltruppen to clear out the earwax. There is a lot of clanking going on.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporting from Hurricaine Central, eye of storm is coming ashore near NYC at around 10 am EDT.

High winds and lots of rain so far. We are all safe and sound, still worried about trees. A big oak is leaning over in my neighbots yard, being proipped up by some trees in my backyard.

You're in a desert without alcohol so you can strike the cool bit.

Au contraire, my little gamey smoke* using opponent. I have sufficient supplies to last another 6 days until Eid Al Fitr is over and the booze souq reopens. Mind, I have 4 bottles of Cachaca so I better buy a couple kg of limes tomorrow so I can Caipirinha my way through the holiday.

*apple-ogies to Boo who goes all 'funny' when the 'S' word is mentioned.

Notice:

In a game in which Speedy lost most of his toys, I gave him a draw so his tears wouldn't gum up my email account. My troops gaily waved goodbye to the bodies and burning wrecks, heading forth-roightly for the German Border and stuff the victory conditions.

I know, i'm a nice, thoughtfull and a very considerate chap. Thankyou.

Noba.

THE DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!

Your Olde Unca Stukey has been bested in battle! Yes, I know, your collective jaws have all just hit the floor. (except Emrys, who is a jawless idiot)

The last time I felt the sting of defeat was...well...hardly ever.

Step forward Nidan1 and take a well deserved bow...or curtsy, your choice.

All hail the slayer of Stukey!