The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1812 Isnt że dawno temu. Wydobycia soli jest znacznie starszy. W zdaniu "idź funt soli" pochodzi w.......oh what the hell.

SEnd a turn will ya!

You will have to wait another hour or two till I get home from work.

You could pass the time watching a replay of that awesome Bengals - Browns game and keep reminding Boo of all the things Cleveland did wrong.

You will have to wait another hour or two till I get home from work.

You could pass the time watching a replay of that awesome Bengals - Browns game and keep reminding Boo of all the things Cleveland did wrong.

Watching Ohio based NFL games could possibly be more boring than watching paint dry.

Of course it's a battle wits. we recently awarded Emrys 5 out 10.

That's full marks for him; because he is a half-wit.

Noba.

And it really speaks volumes that you felt the need to explain your little joke to the outreboarder.

Hey Shiksa28, if you have to explain the joke, it's no longer a joke, it's a learning experience.

Keeps you on your toes, though... doesnt it?

Otherwise you can spend your time chatting with noobs and being back up by them as well as Noba does.

Not really. I just look into my mailbox and think "I see that moron Nidan1 hasn't sent me a game file again. He's probably wandering up and down his street wearing nothing but an open bathrobe and a smile again while his neighbors cower in their houses, trying to remember which speed dial number is the Noo Yawk Home For the Chronically Confused".