The Peng Challenge Thread

Order is being restored to the natural universe. May this be only the first in a long series of ignominious defeats for the Aussie tosspot. May he writhe in anguish and frustration as plan after plan fails for him, and may he only taste the bitter fruits of damnation. I feel better already!

Michael

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooooooooooot!!!

The little krauts ran like girliemen in the face of my fire and manuever tactics.

For your valiant service, you, Sir Nidan1, are forgiven a few of your many sins. Don't get to thinking that you are out of the pot yet though. You have yet to win complete remission.

Michael

Speedy has won our battle with a tactical victory. I consider it a total victory for myself considering how much the game was stacked in his favor.
Well yeah, but considering that it was Speedy, an Australopithecine ... he should get a Total Victory out of it.

Of course since you're a Noo Yawker we might downgrade it a bit and since it's YOU we'd drop it a bit more ... no, I think a Tactical Victory for him is about right.

Joe

Shaw? Shaw? I almost think I recognize the name, but it's been so long, I'm unsure. Do we know you?
SILENCE! While you've been off reading proofs I've been earning my daily bread in a professional manner and flying hither and yon.

Not that I'm denigrating your proof reading ... if we didn't have someone reading the proof numbers on booze we might not be getting our money's worth.

Joe

Speedy has won our battle with a tactical victory. I consider it a total victory for myself considering how much the game was stacked in his favor.

Stacked in my favour!!!!!

It was Buying the Farm and I was the Germans you had like millions more infantry and Tanks!!!

All I had was a bunch of useless green peasants and one awesome panzershreck team.

He thought they were raisens. I'd avoid the fruitcake if I were you.

So, how's work coming on that Masters of yours? This is a spelling optional degree, right? Or do they just figure that what with you being an Aussie, that if anything you put down on paper sort of resembles a real word, it's good enough?