The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is when his hands are shaking from the nicotine withdrawal.

It is two days shy of 6 weeks since I had my last cigarette. Which is probably one one hundredth the amount of time which has passed since Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants had his last coherent thought.

And I'm betting he had to have help with it, too.

Joe don't you have to take a plane ride to some Burg where most sane people would rather not go?
Not currently no, I don't. However I did manage to retain my Premier membership to United on my last flight so at this point I'm all set for next year.

I can stay home for as long as they'll let me. I can check in here more often and make sure that you lot don't sell the chairs in the meeting hall from under Boo Radley. Not that he'd notice.

I do note with a sneer of disdain that the Gawdawful thread is attempting a comeback. I've said it before, any group that will let anybody in is full of nobodies.

Don't you owe me a turn ... or do I owe you one? Or did the patch blow us out of the water?

Joe

I can stay home for as long as they'll let me. I can check in here more often and make sure that you lot don't sell the chairs* in the meeting hall** from under Boo Radley. Not that he'd notice.

Joe

* Piles of trash

** Drainage ditch.

Nobody believes you when you gussy stuff up, you know.

omg... joes back in town. (or is he)? on 101 yet?

Do I owe you a turn or do you owe me?

You DO realize that our past friendship matters not at all here, I'm the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread and therefore honor bound to preserve, protect and defend the sacred traditions of the M.B.T.

As such I must advise you, as an SSN, to SOD OFF!

Failing that you could read the rules and proceed from there.

I see that I owe you a turn ... consider it fifthcoming.

Joe

Joe? Does this one belong to you?
{sigh} Yes ... in a manner of speaking.

He hasn't, you know, applied or anything (do we have an application, if not I think we should) but I've known him from years of playing miniatures here in Salt Lake.

I'd be willing to propose him as Serf to the CessPool as a hole but of course my rule has always been that we want people who will contribute to the thread and, well, he's not the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer. Besides he may have just noticed my post and was inquiring about our game which had to be put on hold while I was out of town.

If we're not careful about our membership we'll end up like the Gawdawful Thread.

Joe

{sigh} Yes ... in a manner of speaking.

He hasn't, you know, applied or anything (do we have an application, if not I think we should) but I've known him from years of playing miniatures here in Salt Lake.

I'd be willing to propose him as Serf to the CessPool as a hole but of course my rule has always been that we want people who will contribute to the thread and, well, he's not the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer. Besides he may have just noticed my post and was inquiring about our game which had to be put on hold while I was out of town.

If we're not careful about our membership we'll end up like the Gawdawful Thread.

Joe

Not even in your wildest dreams. With the sole exception of occasional visits from Mace, the Waffle Threads had a conspicuous lack of jabbering from the inhabitants of the so-called continent down under. This place is absolutely infested with them. QED. :D :D :D